Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

lol... yeah she works there. Thats why I hang out there so much. Stop by and bring your unicard and I will buy you some purple koolaid. WildcatsRule, you too will be on the bronco bandwagon after this game. Just like the Lobo's will be on the LT bandwagon.

LMAO Yeah man someone put that on a tee for him...had me rollin'.  He hasn't been here yet today....he got some good ones in on me thru the pm... had a cousin who graduated a year behind me.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious to see what yall think cause i have seen the stats and the rankings but who in yalls opinon is a all around better team dayton or everman

Is that Everman with or without there starting QB ?  ;D

he was out for one quarter and the second string was faster and ran harder anyway...where were you going with this?

so why is he second string?

Because he played first string free safety  (that is a defensive posistion)

That's not the reason he wasn't the starting QB!!!  Come on man....There isn't a coach alive that would pull a stunt like that

no intellegent talk here!!!!

It's trash talking here...not 4th grade playground garbage.  Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nanabooboo stick your head in ...

Where's Wildcat fan or whatever his name was...someone in SS call that guy and tell him to get back on here...he came strong and held his own...even throwing a few momma jokes in there, see above.

his name is wildcatsrule - and he is taking a break - he will be back!

just curious to see what yall think cause i have seen the stats and the rankings but who in yalls opinon is a all around better team dayton or everman

he was out for one quarter and the second string was faster and ran harder anyway...where were you going with this?

free safety is a defensive position ??? really???

Hold on now...calling Dayton's opponents weak all week and bragging about numerous victories over top 10 teams.  Might want to caveat that next time with "beat a depleted Heath and Everman."  

C'mon man...your victories look impressive and I won't take that away.  Don't underestimate some of the teams we've played because they don't have the hype.

no intellegent talk here!!!!

It's trash talking here...not 4th grade playground garbage.  Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nanabooboo stick your head in ...

Where's Wildcat fan or whatever his name was...someone in SS call that guy and tell him to get back on here...he came strong and held his own...even throwing a few momma jokes in there, see above.

I agree, WildcatsFan can hold his own on this board and dont get his panties in a wad. Maybe he can call fridaynightlights and tell him whenever he gets off work at the burger king, to not come on here talking smack. Because he is a 'tard.

That's not the reason he wasn't the starting QB!!!  Come on man....There isn't a coach alive that would pull a stunt like that

i wasn't saying the coach pulled a stunt - and you are right he wasn't the starting QB because he was the starting FS - which is why he ran faster and harder. (FS train different than QB) duh !!!

I dunno, I have read that before the spread offenses became so popular  QB's like Green and Rollison would of ended up in the slot or other positions where their athletic ability was seen more usefull. When did you first start hearing about Duel threat QB's?

Free Safety is a defensive position??? I thought free safety is something the STD doctor handed out.

The safeties are defensive backs who line up from ten to fifteen yards behind the line of scrimmage. There are two variations of the position in a typical formation, the free safety (FS) and the strong safety (SS). Their duties depend on the defensive scheme.

Man I hope your boys are as strong as you say they are because you guys don't know crap about the game - this is gonna be great!!!!!

SS - 91

Dayton - 28 (because we give it to them at the end)

We've already had the Alamodome pre-stock the visitors side with Kleenex so you won't have to look far to find them on Saturday at 5:00.

Well thats a good thing considering SS is the home team.  Ya'll will probably need them.  Go SS!  Just our fans are cocky not the players.  Our boys will be ready for whatever ya'll bring.  We had Everman d with their hands on their hips before the half!

BUT U AIN'T PLAYING EVERMAN SATURDAY..............................

AND AS FOR THE TISSUE ISSUE............WE WILL ALL NEED TISSUE FOR HAPPY TEARS AND SAD TEARS.....

That is garbage.  If the second team qb was better he would be the starter.  Fact is you were down until the STARTING qb went out.  And the week before Heath was playing WITHOUT their starting RB,  and they still almost got you.  NETX football is great ball, no doubt.  But we play great ball down here in SETX, keep doubting us and giving us all the great bulletin board material.  I was told when I was young "Son, don't worry about the guy that is loud and boastful...worry about the one who is quiet, and over-looked."  Keep talking.

Everman had more highly qualified athletes on the field than Dayton has - that is why we keep comparing who we have played. I am not trashing the Dayton players just stating a fact.

He was not the starting QB because he ran faster and harder but it was obvious that his arm was weaker and less accurate - putting his ability better as a defensive back and corner so he could cover receivers - which he was very good at doing.

Didn't you guys say you have a great defense? I am beginning to think you say that because you are so scared of the SS offense - YOU SHOULD BE!

C'mon man...your victories look impressive and I won't take that away.  Don't underestimate some of the teams we've played because they don't have the hype.

Hype is relative - quit blaming your local sport station's decision to cover teams in your area with hype as an excuse for your weak opponents. If your opponent were doing what Katy is doing and has done we would be talking about them and knowing about them - you create hype not wait for it to be given.

So again - SS will win!

Free Safety is a defensive position??? I thought free safety is something the STD doctor handed out.

The safeties are defensive backs who line up from ten to fifteen yards behind the line of scrimmage. There are two variations of the position in a typical formation, the free safety (FS) and the strong safety (SS). Their duties depend on the defensive scheme.

Man I hope your boys are as strong as you say they are because you guys don't know crap about the game - this is gonna be great!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I gotta go. I will be back on here when WildcatsRule gets back this afternoon. Obviously he is the only one from your town that is on my level of intelligence.  Yall rednecks should go watch replays of some NAS-TARD race.

Oh my goodness. I gotta go. I will be back on here when WildcatsRule gets back this afternoon. Obviously he is the only one from your town that is on my level of intelligence.  Yall rednecks should go watch replays of some NAS-TARD race.

If you were being satirical (you know what that means) I was justing trying to be satirical back - hahahaha - you are smart - should i talk about your mom so you feel better?

i wasn't saying the coach pulled a stunt - and you are right he wasn't the starting QB because he was the starting FS - which is why he ran faster and harder. (FS train different than QB) duh !!!

So, are you trying to tell everyone that the only reason he didn't start at QB was because he was needed more as a FS?  Do you really believe that??  If so, please go to the nearest book store or amazon.com to  purchase the book below......Oh, By the way, Thanks for the training lesson.....

dummies.jpg

Hype is relative - quit blaming your local sport station's decision to cover teams in your area with hype as an excuse for your weak opponents. If your opponent were doing what Katy is doing and has done we would be talking about them and knowing about them - you create hype not wait for it to be given.

So again - SS will win!

Brenham had the hype Dayton Won.... Kerrville had the hype Dayton won......Elgin had the hype Dayton won ETC....  And as for Katy they are 5-A and almost always 5-A teams get the hype over 4-A

So in saying all that HYPE ain't got nothing to do with it...either you win or you lose......

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

Late season playoff games are critical when key players cannot play or a injury occurs that takes them out of sync.Example:Heath's best RB did not play-SS wins in a squeeker.Everman's QB leaves w/ankle injury leading by 21-7.Comes back in still hurt in the 4th and cannot catch up.Result SS wins.The Dayton team does not have a key player out-we hope nobody get's a injury including SS.You can count on a real good football game and they will determine each others destiny as this is new territory for both.There will be mistakes,penalties,turnovers,interceptions and who ever can turn those into points the most often will win.Good luck-play hard and may the best team saturday win.

Late season playoff games are critical when key players cannot play or a injury occurs that takes them out of sync.Example:Heath's best RB did not play-SS wins in a squeeker.Everman's QB leaves w/ankle injury leading by 21-7.Comes back in still hurt in the 4th and cannot catch up.Result SS wins.The Dayton team does not have a key player out-we hope nobody get's a injury including SS.You can count on a real good football game and they will determine each others destiny as this is new territory for both.There will be mistakes,penalties,turnovers,interceptions and who ever can turn those into points the most often will win.Good luck-play hard and may the best team saturday win.

YEAH WHAT HE SAID......OR SHE ;D

That is garbage.  If the second team qb was better he would be the starter.  Fact is you were down until the STARTING qb went out.  And the week before Heath was playing WITHOUT their starting RB,  and they still almost got you.  NETX football is great ball, no doubt.  But we play great ball down here in SETX, keep doubting us and giving us all the great bulletin board material.  I was told when I was young "Son, don't worry about the guy that is loud and boastful...worry about the one who is quiet, and over-looked."  Keep talking.

Everman had more highly qualified athletes on the field than Dayton has - that is why we keep comparing who we have played. I am not trashing the Dayton players just stating a fact.

He was not the starting QB because he ran faster and harder but it was obvious that his arm was weaker and less accurate - putting his ability better as a defensive back and corner so he could cover receivers - which he was very good at doing.

Didn't you guys say you have a great defense? I am beginning to think you say that because you are so scared of the SS offense - YOU SHOULD BE!

Everman had more qualified athletes on the field than Dayton has"

Why ? because you say so  ???

I am sick and tired of hearing about the best running back for Heath being out of the game and that being the difference in that game.  Heath scored everytime they had the ball and we practiced all week to stop the best running back and were caught off guard when he did not play, so I do not believe that he would have made any difference.  We slowed our offense down when we had the game won and could have scored again if we needed to.  The reason they lost the game is the same reason Waxahachie, Denison, Everman lost and now Dayton will lose and that is that they had not answer for the SS offense and they just ran out of options on defense.  By the time all of these teams got to the middle of the third quarter they were so worn out and beat up on defense that they couldn't even stop the run, much less the pass and that is when the game is over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317