Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::)Texasfootball.com has thier predictions out.And once again Dayton's Broncos are the underdogs.

I like being the underdog. They had Dayton picked to lose last Sat. against Kerrville.And here them Bronco Boys are playing for the state title.Jake and Tom were the only 2 to predict dayton to WIN ;D... Heres the link:

http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=33&url_subchannel_id=&url_article_id=2272&change_well_id=2

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

Here it comes again...the "Intelligent and Refined" argument I've heard all week from the SS Fans...can you please come up with something more original than "Who have you beat?"  We've beat every team sans one that we've played this year.  We play who's on the other side of the field and we could give two $%^&S what their rank is.  We know they're playing TEXAS High School Football and they would love nothing more than to come and whip you like you owed them money (footnote BMT Soulja).  Again, how many of the sportswriters have seen any of their "top 25" schools play this season?  No one can tell how good a team really is from film.  LV, Tivy, SS...sorry but you're not that impressive on film either.  LT isn't even that impressive on film....it's all about live.

Finnally the topic is being discussed.  Dayton lost to the only team that could would finish above .500 in 13 - 4A.  Why would you think the little ponies could beat the Wildcats?  Please explain...  Is it "Want-to".  If that works, let me know the secret because I'm tired of paying my bills with hardwork and talent.

I promise you that the Broncos are glad you are so confident. I would venture to say that you guys are a little OVERCONFIDENT.  We love being counted out.  We love the fact that you and everyone else on smoaky think that we shouldn't even bother showing up.  (We lurk on your boards like you lurk on ours TEXASFOOTBALLFAN).  I promise you we will be ready.  We know you are a great team.  We know your QB is a phenom.  Sulpher Springs reminds me of Goliath...arrogant....overconfident...and we all know what David did to Goliath.   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8)

Well tell us a real good reason why we should be unworthy?Tell us how many times in a row your Wildcats have made the playoffs?Tell us how good your coaching staff is?Now I will tell you the absolute truth Dayton under Coach Stewart has been to the playoff's for the last 13 years so if that makes a team unworthy tell us- PLEASE your last 13 years.Up there in the DFW area Coach Stewart took Cleburne,Tx.deep several times so the man is no stranger to big games.And the Broncos will be prepared you can count on that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0