Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

this game could be closer then most people think and obviously if you have made it this far sucking isnt even part of the question both teams deserve to be here and it could go either way dayton better come ready for the pass and if they cant contain that it could get ugly but if they can keep rollison on his back or having to force passes then they have a good chance at winning this but there is no way its going to be easy for dayton when a team beats two undefeated teams in a row both being some of the better teams in the state and i know everman had a great defense and to put up 47 on them is pretty impressive but even though dayton was in a weak dist. dosent meen there a push over by any meens it was a close game to tivy but you see what happens when you put your play maker in aj just makes stuff happen plain and simple and i think he will be looking to do just that sat. so this is a good match up it will be a great one to watch and could go either way i look for some huge plays from either side im not even gonna make a prediction cause im truly not sure but i do know its going to be close but best of luck to both teams

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Young just scored on a 57 yard burst.

It is AWEsome to have delusions of grandeur...

Reality will happen Saturday when he will get run down by the quicker Dayton secondary.

GO BRONCOS!!!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Come on...  Do you really think you have a faster secondary than Everman?  Seriously.  For real? 

backflip-  Checked out your website.  Just want you to know, if I call anybody on here a clown(and i prob will)..... I mean it with all due respect.   ;D

You can call me a clown all you want. I get it all the time.. I have actually been to the SS rodeo and ate at yalls famous Ta Molly's and had to drive 20 minutes to the beer store because of yalls dry county.

The Wildcats Definitely have a high powered offense thats for certain! But with the way the bronco defense has played throughout this playoff run! There is no way them Cats can hang a 50 spot on them! Gonna be a good game but defense wins championships so in a close one dayton will win!!

Dayton- 42

Sulfur Springs-28

What's sad is no matter what there is going to be a loser come saturday.  Both teams are capable of putting up lot's of points and it will definetely come down to the defenses.  I can just imagine what is going through the SS coaches mind's when it comes to playing defense against Dayton's offense and vice versa against SS offense.  This is what Texas highschool football is all about.  Dayton is just as passionate about their football team as SS is about their's.  Crazy how a bunch of adults get all fired up about their football teams, I LOVE IT!  

This is one of the better offenses that SS has seen, but not even close to being one of the tougher defenses they've faced.  Dayton's D is decent but not stifling.  SS will move the ball well.  We will see if Dayton can.  I think that SS's O is better than Dayton's.  D's are about the same.

Yeah, I'll admit I bleed purple but every game I worry about our defense and they just keep proving me wrong, they just keep making the big plays when they need to.  SS has a great QB but so does Dayton.  I know that Dayton can match SS play for play.  Barring any turnovers I believe that it will be close at the end.  As anyone can see, to lose 5 defensive starters and still get this far shows what kind of athletes Dayton has.  They don't suit out very many but definetely have some players.  It's going to be interesting.

Just a ? but seriously how can u compare the two defenses! Dayton hasn't given up more then 28 points all season long and are averaging 40! seriously ss has a great offense but there defense is a far cry maybe even a prayer of being what dayton will put on the field !

I'm right there with ya but you have to throw all of that stuff out the windows for the state championship!  It's just one game and that's all they are preparing for is saturday.  Districts, stats, and all that stuff that made up the year don't matter come 2p on saturday.  Dayton will keep doing what they've done all year to get here and so will SS.

Just a ? but seriously how can u compare the two defenses! Dayton hasn't given up more then 28 points all season long and are averaging 40! seriously ss has a great offense but there defense is a far cry maybe even a prayer of being what dayton will put on the field !

I'm right there with ya but you have to throw all of that stuff out the windows for the state championship!  It's just one game and that's all they are preparing for is saturday.  Districts, stats, and all that stuff that made up the year don't matter come 2p on saturday.  Dayton will keep doing what they've done all year to get here and so will SS.

Must be the same way the Longview people feel.....  (I still got ya back Lobos.)

Yea 2Pm saturady will determine it all but seriously all we ever hear is how great the ss offense is! And how we plan on stopping it ! but for people that know coach stewart that man breathes football! he has had that offense figured out since pre-season im sure! The game will be decided on the field but the great fun will be on this website come sunday morning ! :)

Must be the same way the Longview people feel.....  (I still got ya back Lobos.)

What's funny and I may have missed it somewhere is that I don't think one poster has questioned SS offense and how good they are.  But we sure getting the overload on that.  The overconfidence is great!

Not sure what makes you think it is "OVER"confidence.... ;D

What's funny and I may have missed it somewhere is that I don't think one poster has questioned SS offense and how good they are.  But we sure getting the overload on that.  The overconfidence is great!

Sulphur Springs formalizes the Championship with an easy victory over an unworthy opponent.  ;)  Dayton hasn't beat anybody.  Welcome back to 4A.   :o  Must be nice to play a few 6 and 8 win teams into the Finals.  Check the stats.  This game shouldn't be close.

Might Wildcats - 52

My Little Ponies - 28

Hasn't beat anybody huh?  Well who is going to the state championship? Last time I checked you have to beat others to go all the way to state.  These boys have put their heart and soul into getting where they are and to say they haven't beat anybody is ludicrous....you been living in a cave since the season started or something???  As far as stats go......who gives a rats a-- what stats say..the numbers that truly count are the ones on the scoreboard come the end of the 4th quarter- enough said!

GO BRONCOS- beat SS!!!  I have truly enjoyed watching you this season- you are a fine group of kids who deserve the spot you are in and ridiculous comments can't take that away from you.  We will be there cheering you on and look forward to seeing you all sporting new rings come Sunday morning!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder