Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollinac,, You missed out, big time tonight. There were just Bronco chants all over the riverwalk tonight. The SS folks just had thier heads down because they knew that they were wayyyy outnumbered... BRONCOS ROLL.... 49 to 42... STATE CHAMPS 2008..

i bet y'all fell dumb now.

EAT YOUR CROW, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND DISAPPEAR INTO DAYTON.

why are my posts being edited by admin?

y'all weren't doin that mess when we were getting called feline vaginas.

Both yours and his post have been edited. 

Rollinac,, You missed out, big time tonight. There were just Bronco chants all over the riverwalk tonight. The SS folks just had thier heads down because they knew that they were wayyyy outnumbered... BRONCOS ROLL.... 49 to 42... STATE CHAMPS 2008..

i bet y'all fell dumb now.

EAT YOUR CROW, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND DISAPPEAR INTO your trailerpark in brokeback DAYTON.

I really hope you get back on here and see this....they havent demoted you down to pooper scooper yet?

it was a great game. it was just SS time and not Daytons. Congrats to all the SS team and fans it was great. Are we angry NO... are we disappointed yes.Yall got the ball where it should be and we didn't. Yall have a great team.And I must say..that #4 on yalls team is awesome.Thanks for the great ride.

OH AND GOOBER DONT SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS ABOUT SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN TRAILER PARKS DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA EVER TELL YOU BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY OR WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND OR YOU REEP WHAT YOU SEW.... GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY

AGAIN CONGRATS TO THE SS FOOTBALL TEAM.....

Just wanted to say congrats to Dayton on a great season. You guys never quit and played hard, I was very impressed with your team. #8 is one of the greatest players I have ever seen. Glad Nebraska is getting a great QB, he is needed there and will do a tremendous job. Dayton has great fan support also, it was an awsome game and one of the loudest that I have been to at the high school level.

I think it would have been a closer game if Dayton had a little more depth, just got gassed. Good luck next season and there was no shame in this season.

Just wanted to say congrats to Dayton on a great season. You guys never quit and played hard, I was very impressed with your team. #8 is one of the greatest players I have ever seen. Glad Nebraska is getting a great QB, he is needed there and will do a tremendous job. Dayton has great fan support also, it was an awsome game and one of the loudest that I have been to at the high school level.

I think it would have been a closer game if Dayton had a little more depth, just got gassed. Good luck next season and there was no shame in this season.

Lookie here...a darn good post.  Yes, they will edit your posts when they find them...lucky for us it took too long to read through the 45 pages we put up in three days.  What a game, what a game.  SS, you deserved it and I'll be sure to make careful note of each and every trailer park that I see when I go on the family trip to the original family home there in Sulphur Springs.  Thanks to most of the SS fans for making it a really fun week and the kids for giving us a really good game. 

5starboss...do everyone in Sulphur Springs a favor and grab a high voltage line...your game is tired.  If there were no stupid people then there wouldn't be any smart ones either...thank god you're around.

How refreshing...A post filled with class from a SS fan.

Thanks....

I want to post a congrats to the broncos on a well fought game and a great season! You guys were great to watch and wonderful to share the stadium with.

Your fans were very "refined" and I think that both of our towns have lots in common. We both love and support our teams and hope the best for them.

I got the opportunity to share both best wishes at breakfast before the game and congrats at dinner after the game with Dayton fans. It was a wonderful exchange.

I am so glad that SS pulled out the victory and as stated before think it would have been harder for us if some of your players were not worked to death on the field by playing both sides.

I want all of you to know that even with all the smack on this thread this week - I personally thank you guys for the great week of smack talk and a great game and most of all a great experience for both of our towns. Wish you best of luck next year! Hope I can come back on and learn the fine art of talking about your momma this time next year again - we will see. You guys are definetly due your win and well deserve it!

SS fan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012