Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did yall see the video that i just posted about our BIG running back?

yeah hes built low to the ground for speed......... ;D gonna be hard to catch him huh aint that right wild kitty kitty

thats impressive.....hes good at what he does.....BUT YOU AINT PLAYED THE STAMPEDE YET ;D ;D

And I'll say the same thing now that I'll tell you on Sunday....  Wildcats by 14!  Go Big Blue.

Ok :-\

Come on guys.... I got a bet with Backflipper that I can catch him in post tonight....  I'm gonna need somebody to talk to though.  

I think that kitty kitty might lose that bet.

Heck....Sulphur Springs relies on one player and one player only!!!  TR is that good and without him SS wouldn't be playing this week

Before anyone from SS gets all riled up, please know that I'm not dogging any of the SS athletes.....I just don't think SS gets past the 2nd Round without TR

If you look.... #4 has 2000 rushing yards....  WOW..  More than any Bronco...  You're right about being without Tyrik, we wouldn't have made it outta the second round....  Where is dayton without #7....

.....in the playoffs against LT (see 2007 season records)....I borrow the words of fellow posters "you walked right into that one"..... :)

it doesn't matter about the districts either team played in or the stats

all that matters is who comes to play on Saturday at 2 p.m. and who wants it more

yeah what you said

Blah blah.....  This game isn't even close.  SS wins it easy.  Dayton trys to keep up with NASCAR, and they do a fine job for 2 quarters.  Then it's all Wildcats!  Seen it happen too many times to too many good teams.

Wildcats 52

Broncos 28

Sounds like Dayton's season....after half-time it has been an entirely different game for pretty much most of the season....

I have to disagree with you on this one..

I think it's going to be a close one.  I don't think there will be more than a few points difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder