Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha dude I played football until snapping my leg in half so I think I can post in a football forum.

Nah but on a serious do u really think dayton doesn't have the speed to hang with ya'll?

I just think that you guys keep talking about defense and I think that the game will be a good one - I know I have posted some ridiculous scores and stuff but I am confident that our receivers will have to work for the TD. IO am just saying that you guys have some speed but it seems (by the posts on here) that people are relying on a couple of key players instead of the whole team. That is what I am getting at.

Heck....Sulphur Springs relies on one player and one player only!!!  TR is that good and without him SS wouldn't be playing this week

Before anyone from SS gets all riled up, please know that I'm not dogging any of the SS athletes.....I just don't think SS gets past the 2nd Round without TR

Very true wildcat u right sorry bout that I'm just so sore from ridin his momma last night I couldn't get the words out my mouth :) haha

OK baseball4life, We have a rule here that if you have a momma joke or a momma comment, It has to be FUNNY.. Your need to work on that one. Not even close. But, if you look back through some of my posts, you will be informed. Sorry, I know you are for the Bronco's too but its a website wide rule.

That goes for you too gocats1015....  That's twice.  >:(  Maybe momma jokes aren't your DEAL....   ;D

Follow the post genius...  i was responding to his momma joke on my mom....  who made you judge and jury anyway?

Heck....Sulphur Springs relies on one player and one player only!!! TR is that good and without him SS wouldn't be playing this week

Before anyone from SS gets all riled up, please know that I'm not dogging any of the SS athletes.....I just don't think SS gets past the 2nd Round without TR

If you look.... #4 has 2000 rushing yards.... WOW.. More than any Bronco... You're right about being without Tyrik, we wouldn't have made it outta the second round.... Where is dayton without #7....

Hey gocats1015 you said  "you were one of her students in special ed???   i'll have to tell her i talked to you

ok tell her but dont let on that you've been taking advantage of her students cause you know how she is she will go postal on you

you lost me on that one octfeb... 

im not following the tard laungage i guess...

Hey gocats1015 you said  "you were one of her students in special ed???   i'll have to tell her i talked to you

ok tell her but dont let on that you've been taking advantage of her students cause you know how she is she will go postal on you

Careful...  You sound just like him.

ok whatever guess your special too....besides this is getting old need to get on the suject of why we are really here

Heck....Sulphur Springs relies on one player and one player only!!!  TR is that good and without him SS wouldn't be playing this week

If you look.... #4 has 2000 rushing yards....  WOW..  More than any Bronco...  You're right about being without Tyrik, we wouldn't have made it outta the second round....  Where is dayton without #7....

Where is dayton without #7??? Last year we were in the state semi-final game without him.

ok ok before you warn me about my spelling error  it is subject

ok whatever guess your special too....besides this is getting old need to get on the suject of why we are really here

If you look.... #4 has 2000 rushing yards....  WOW..  More than any Bronco...  You're right about being without Tyrik, we wouldn't have made it outta the second round....  Where is dayton without #7....

he had an ankle injury

Where is dayton without #7??? Last year we were in the state semi-final game without him.

Ok.  Good answer.. Where is dayton without #8??

you know its great to have key players but it takes the Whole team to win the game

sstff yeah ever1 on our team is pretty quick. Ppl like playin favs towards cody and aj but our linebackers are quick. Safety #21 dylan bethea runs a 4.6 easy we're the come out of nowhere don't expect it fast. We don't look it but we've got so much speed its unbelieveable

Talk about a player that's a head hunter.....If I was a receiver I would make sure my head was on a swivel or you might end up going to sleep on the turf

you know its great to have key players but it takes the Whole team to win the game

I think you just made my point.

Playing basketball

and whats your point ???

I think SS would still be playing this week without #4....Young is good, but TR does a great job of opening up the ground game.  

and whats your point ???

And i quote "If you look.... #4 has 2000 rushing yards....  WOW..  More than any Bronco"

The only reason why that is,is because our opponents are so focused on our #8 they forget about the rest of our team and we win ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83