Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

again go back to the beginning of this forum and show me where all my predictions are I think I might have had 1

cant take the heat get out of the forum

octfeb...  This may be suprising to you....  But YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY POSTER ON THIS BOARD.   :P

well your the that said.....If you keep repeating your crap and throwing out ridiculous predictions...  I'm gonna keep repeating my questions and valid responses.  

so i was just telling you go and find it.. so you can back it up... >:(

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahaha CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND AGREE THAT DAYTON IS GOING TO WIN :D

I dont have a problem with it....widlcatsrule does....so just give it up kitty.....

im sure it makes him happy that people are refering to him as "radio"

High class fans. I guess that makes you feel good to cut a kid down. I don't think yall have a chance and I will continue to say that but you will never hear me single out one of your kids and try to bewittle them. Truly Classless! I bet youe Momma is proud!

Uhhmmm...not all fans behave that way! I have not singled out any player on the SS team, nor a player of any team Dayton has played EVER! I personally would never behave that way because in the end this should be about the accomplishments these kids have made and as far as I see it both sides belong where they are.....now, with that said, I would like to point out that there have been some SS fans that have singled out some of our kids and really made some horrible comments so I think the point you are making here really goes both ways, unfortunately- sad, but true... :(

High class fans. I guess that makes you feel good to cut a kid down. I don't think yall have a chance and I will continue to say that but you will never hear me single out one of your kids and try to bewittle them. Truly Classless! I bet youe Momma is proud!

Uhhmmm...not all fans behave that way! I have not singled out any player on the SS team, nor a player of any team Dayton has played EVER! I personally would never behave that way because in the end this should be about the accomplishments these kids have made and as far as I see it both sides belong where they are.....now, with that said, I would like to point out that there have been some SS fans that have singled out some of our kids and really made some horrible comments so I think the point you are making here really goes both ways, unfortunately- sad, but true... :(

You and I don't agree on much....  But you're dead on here....  Smack talking is fun and games...  We win. You lose.  But it isn't right singling out kids..  Way too personal.

You and I don't agree on much....  But you're dead on here....  Smack talking is fun and games...  We win. You lose.  But it isn't right singling out kids..  Way too personal.

2 more posts and you'll get that free tv dinner.  Doing good WildCat.  Keep it up.

Well we are going to be a healthy Dayton team!!!! Now what?   Oh yeah, 5 guys got kicked off the team at the beginning of the year!  If they WOULD OF had those guys, they WOULD OF beat us!

Nope....your wrong again.  The only thing that situation has to do with anything is the way the remaining members of the team have stepped up and played.  I really don't think that situation has anything to do with anything....they did it, they got punished for it (adequately so, I might add) and we have moved on without them...end of story.  The only time it is brought up is when other teams bring it up....

Well we are going to be a healthy Dayton team!!!! Now what?   Oh yeah, 5 guys got kicked off the team at the beginning of the year!  If they WOULD OF had those guys, they WOULD OF beat us!

Nope....your wrong again.  The only thing that situation has to do with anything is the way the remaining members of the team have stepped up and played.  I really don't think that situation has anything to do with anything....they did it, they got punished for it (adequately so, I might add) and we have moved on without them...end of story.  The only time it is brought up is when other teams bring it up....

WOW!  I agree with you 2 times in a row....  Say something rational...  Like....  SS wins by 14 and the third time will be a charm.  ;D

I know, I know, I know, Nascar is coming.  It's ashame Dayton is going to have more horsepower.  They might want to check our restricter plate after this game but I'll keep that on the down low.

That's funny...  a clever post from a Dayton fan....  that didn't involve momma's or poles.   ;D

lol.. throwing low blows at me when I am gone.. I see how you roll.

I am sick and tired of hearing about the best running back for Heath being out of the game and that being the difference in that game.  Heath scored everytime they had the ball and we practiced all week to stop the best running back and were caught off guard when he did not play, so I do not believe that he would have made any difference.  We slowed our offense down when we had the game won and could have scored again if we needed to.  The reason they lost the game is the same reason Waxahachie, Denison, Everman lost and now Dayton will lose and that is that they had not answer for the SS offense and they just ran out of options on defense.  By the time all of these teams got to the middle of the third quarter they were so worn out and beat up on defense that they couldn't even stop the run, much less the pass and that is when the game is over.

Well welcome to the club, because I am sick and tired of hearing how worn out the defense will be.....dude your offense isn't nothing we haven't seen before (for the 1000th time, I might add  ::)!!!  I hope you practiced all week this week with the knowledge you will face a team that is very familiar with your offense....otherwise you may be caught off guard again.....I'm just saying..... ;D

WOW!  I agree with you 2 times in a row....  Say something rational...  Like....  SS wins by 14 and the third time will be a charm.   ;D

Wow wild kitty kitty you agreed with us 2 times and you said something nice...you starin' to get that Bronco fevah

Its ok you can say it GO Broncos ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is a tragic day for America. The guilty verdict issued hours ago against former President Donald Trump is a clear abuse of our justice system. This politically motivated and stacked trial is what we have come to expect in communist China or North Korea—not in the United States of America.   The totalitarian impulse of the neo-Marxist Left is to suppress and silence political opposition using any means necessary.    But here’s what we must understand: What just happened is not only about Donald Trump, and it will not stop with him.   The Left is not only waging legal warfare against Donald Trump. They are attempting to prevent half the country from having any say in the governance of our nation, and they have weaponized the legal system to ensure their success at any cost.    They are already using our legal system to go after pro-life activists and patriotic Christians who defend religious liberty. The Deep State is spying on conservative parents and churches, treating them like enemies of the state. They have even gone so far as to compare caring parents to terrorists.    The Left has repeatedly contested that conservatives are a threat to our democracy. Yet, they are the ones who are aggressively attacking our Constitutional Republic with blatant disregard for our fundamental rights. We cannot remain silent against such explicit tyranny.   Today's verdict is a clarion call for every God-fearing, America-loving Christian and our fellow citizens who believe in faith, family, and freedom to run, walk, or crawl, if necessary, to the polls this November. Gary Bauer, Senior Vice President of Public Policy  James Dobson Family Institute
    • Yup. Made our ISD get turf which I appreciate. 😁   But 2011 was better though. 
    • Was 09' the famous "Mud Bowl"?
    • Weather not looking for great today either.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Your going down a rabbit hole by yourself bud! He had all the money in the world, he messed up once he entered politics.. no expert here He wanted power, yeah drugs was his business but he screwed himself when he entered politics... and we're not even talking about our DEA stop swaying the conversation... he wasn't running for anything in the states SMH
  • Topics