Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out this footage of the State's Actual Best #7. 

This is the hidden content, please

Those are clips from last year, I believe he has been way more impressive this year. Wish someone could dig some video up from this year.

I know...  I wanted to find some newer ones too.  Those are still jaw dropping highlights.

Alright peeps...Ima gonna get off here cause we be leaving tomorrow to head to San Antonio...

Now if yall come early...be nice.. remember this IS a bunch of kids grabbing for the same glory...

Got show them respect on BOTH sides....So leave the smack in the forum k...

Yall be safe on your journey.May the best team win....

Hey wild kitty kitty can you say DAYTON BRONCOS ;D

Alright peeps...Ima gonna get off here cause we be leaving tomorrow to head to San Antonio...

Now if yall come early...be nice.. remember this IS a bunch of kids grabbing for the same glory...

Got show them respect on BOTH sides....So leave the smack in the forum k...

Yall be safe on your journey.May the best team win....

Hey wild kitty kitty can you say DAYTON BRONCOS ;D

I can say Dayton Broncos.... LOSE BY 14.  ;D

I just realized that after SS wins (by 14)...  ;D I won't have a reason to smack talk the wonderful people of this board anymore... :'(  I'll get by...

maybe we should rename you rerun...cause you seem to say the same thing over and over and over...LOL

But really yall be safe and enjoy the ride....

How many is on our team?? We have like 31 and a half.. Something like that.. Here is the video of the half.. He is one of our running backs. You can see him a little (no pun intended) He is number one.. He is a quick little s*#t..

OMG...one of my favorite memories of the season was the first time I saw him standing beside Cody on the field reading the play....OMG that little dude throws off the entire defense.....they have no idea where the heck he is when he gets the ball  ;D

Check out this footage of the State's Actual Best #7. 

Good footage indeed but there is one problem..... the outcome would have been very different had the other side had on purple and white  ;)

I don't think so, Coach Owens doesn't really like to run the score up on anybody. :P

Well that's too bad....I hate to hear that...I guess you will just have to settle for the 42 Dayton to 38 SS outcome then  ;D

So there you have it....my prediction....."Dayton team sports new rings after 42-38 win over SS in state championship game"  8)

Now, time to hit the hay- gotta go see my boys off in the morning!!!  :-*

Good night and happy state championship dreams  ;)

If I don't see ya on the boards tomorrow...see ya in San Anton Saturday (I'll be the gal in all purple cheering the broncos on to the state championship  ;)) ......happy trails, be safe & Don't drink & drive!!!  :)

Oh yeah....and best of luck...your gonna need it  :P

on espn hotlist yesterday about 3:30 they have a thing i think they do weekly but its called espn rise or on the rise somethin like that but they show highlights of up coming hs players and yesterday the player of the week was tyrik rollison and they showed some of his highlights on the year pretty impressive

SS===56

DHS==28

the Napalm Express torches defenses and lets the bombs fly.

Boy you sure do have some pretty good confidence there buddy....

SS-56 ???

DHS-28 ???

I dont know who will win.But whatever the outcome it wont be no score like that

thats just wishful thinking on your part...but thats ok..we like people with confidence...Aint that right Bronco Fans....

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

Its hard to believe anything 5starboss is saying he is obviously very subjective to the wildcats yet seems to know very little about there opponent or for that matter the wildcats themselves! i have said it time and time again the wildcats are a great team as are our wonderful broncos this game will be exciting and fun this will be a tight one and could very well come down to the last possesion of the game

SS===56

DHS==28

You have got to be kidding...  You let Pine Tree score 27 on your defense.  And you only expect us to score 28???? 

Dayton is allowing averaging allowing less than 20 pts to be scored on them a game.  But you expect to almost triple that some how?  Last year LT scored the most points on us.  I think Lake Travis is the only team to score more than 40 points against us in the past few years.  And believe me, you guys are no Lake Travis.  I will take Dayton by 10 pts. 

SS===56

DHS==28

You have got to be kidding...  You let Pine Tree score 27 on your defense.  And you only expect us to score 28???? 

Dayton is allowing averaging allowing less than 20 pts to be scored on them a game.  But you expect to almost triple that some how?   Last year LT scored the most points on us.   I think Lake Travis is the only team to score more than 40 points against us in the past few years.  And believe me, you guys are no Lake Travis.  I will take Dayton by 10 pts. 

Evermans defensive avg. was a lot lower than that. Look what happened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder