Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

yall might like this one too. gotta give AJ some love too.

This is the hidden content, please

saw it - I can say you guys have a few good runners and they are great athletes - too bad they couldn't have moved to East Texas where it could've been put to better use. You guys are just not on the same level.

SS you keep talking about East Texas.. Dayton is actually farther East then SS. We are east texas too. Whats next yall are closer to Arkansas?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need to check him try toups...of course it's ground level and tough to see but:

already looked - the fact is that #1 is just as fast - and the rest of SS WR are nor far behind - if you guys got ONE fast one - then you are in a world of trouble. Our QB runs like that... but we have a whole arsenal of offensive players with speed - again what else you got?

Yalls QB runs nothing like that. Tyrick runs 4.65 forty. I just read it on a recruiting website. Go back and look at the AJ video against Rosenburg-Terry. Rosenburg Terry had one of the best defenses in the state.

Again with your best in the state crap - I think you believe that ALL OF TEXAS football is contained to SETX!

Pot kettle...kettle pot??

If you need to check him try toups...of course it's ground level and tough to see but:

already looked - the fact is that #1 is just as fast - and the rest of SS WR are nor far behind - if you guys got ONE fast one - then you are in a world of trouble. Our QB runs like that... but we have a whole arsenal of offensive players with speed - again what else you got?

Yalls QB runs nothing like that. Tyrick runs 4.65 forty. I just read it on a recruiting website. Go back and look at the AJ video against Rosenburg-Terry. Rosenburg Terry had one of the best defenses in the state.

Again with your best in the state crap - I think you believe that ALL OF TEXAS football is contained to SETX!

If were talking about crap, i'd say pot.   

You may choose to put it in the kettle but I wouldn't.

Last year's time - you JUST started checking stats???? WOW you are in for a surprise!

http://houston.hsgametime.com/video/5458

Nope I would have to say that LT is probably the best in the state....To bad yall arent in DIVI cause yall would be out already against them just like we were last year against them......................

okay - got me there :)

SS you keep talking about East Texas.. Dayton is actually farther East then SS. We are east texas too. Whats next yall are closer to Arkansas?

Ugh.  Yes.  Nice observation.  You suck. 

Captain, quit it.. You have me laughing out loud and everyone in the strip club is looking at me. Oh by the way tell noletupwildcats, that his mom said hi.

Ugh.  Yes.  Nice observation.  You suck. 

Captain, quit it.. You have me laughing out loud and everyone in the strip club is looking at me. Oh by the way tell noletupwildcats, that his mom said hi.

That was a perfect example of a funny momma joke.   ;D

Heh.  She's already gotten with me.   ;D

Sry, friendly fire.  I am powerless to the momma joke.

Guest 5starboss

Sstexasfootballfan haha don't u know every time u open ur mouth everyone in broncoland and even wildcatland lose IQ points :) haha

^

that's if you had any to begin with...

yeah i dont want people in dayton knowing im porkin your mother...   we hide out up here in ss and take care of that.  i cant believe that tramp told one of you ponies...

you were one of the ones who rode the short bus werent you ???

Didn't he sit next to you?

Nope I went to school where you said that we think that  ALL OF TEXAS football is contained to SETX!

so get your geography book out and look to see where southeast texas is...and there it will be where i went to school somewhere in that area ;D

yeah i dont want people in dayton knowing im porkin your mother...   we hide out up here in ss and take care of that.  i cant believe that tramp told one of you ponies...

you were one of the ones who rode the short bus werent you ???

Didn't he sit next to you?

Nope I went to school where you said that we think that  ALL OF TEXAS football is contained to SETX!

so get your geography book out and look to see where south east texas is...and there it will be where i went to school somewhere in that area ;D

octfeb

while we are talking about geography,  it would be southeast    not south east. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder