Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

Where did everybody go ??? Oh I know all the SS people had to go and check out Cameron LaCour ;D

Who?  Is he the next So You Think You Can Dance winner or something?   ;D

Nope hes one of the next State Championship winners......

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late season playoff games are critical when key players cannot play or a injury occurs that takes them out of sync.Example:Heath's best RB did not play-SS wins in a squeeker.Everman's QB leaves w/ankle injury leading by 21-7.Comes back in still hurt in the 4th and cannot catch up.Result SS wins.The Dayton team does not have a key player out-we hope nobody get's a injury including SS.You can count on a real good football game and they will determine each others destiny as this is new territory for both.There will be mistakes,penalties,turnovers,interceptions and who ever can turn those into points the most often will win.Good luck-play hard and may the best team saturday win.

SS wins in a squeeker???   Okay yeah we won by 5.   Sounds a lot better than yalls win by three over Tivy lastweek.  Everett Gilbert did rush for 193 yards in that squeeker.  They didnt need there allstate running back,  they needed a defense that could contain ss offense.  Just a you will wish you had come saturday.  Remember what I said earlier.   Sulphur Springs gets on top and stays on top.   Yeah Evermans qb left for a quarter with a bum ankle but who cant take a snap and hand it off to one of his backs?   Not like the everman qb's were calling plays out on the field or anything...  

Yes everman was winning at the half but ss came out made adjustments and shut everman down in the second half.  

I'm so happy that Dayton's team is completely healthy.  Now you will have no excuse whatsoever Saturday evening when I get back on here and shove the SS victory down your throat!!!

If you need to check him try toups...of course it's ground level and tough to see but:

This is the hidden content, please

already looked - the fact is that #1 is just as fast - and the rest of SS WR are nor far behind - if you guys got ONE fast one - then you are in a world of trouble. Our QB runs like that... but we have a whole arsenal of offensive players with speed - again what else you got?

Late season playoff games are critical when key players cannot play or a injury occurs that takes them out of sync.Example:Heath's best RB did not play-SS wins in a squeeker.Everman's QB leaves w/ankle injury leading by 21-7.Comes back in still hurt in the 4th and cannot catch up.Result SS wins.The Dayton team does not have a key player out-we hope nobody get's a injury including SS.You can count on a real good football game and they will determine each others destiny as this is new territory for both.There will be mistakes,penalties,turnovers,interceptions and who ever can turn those into points the most often will win.Good luck-play hard and may the best team saturday win.

SS wins in a squeeker???   Okay yeah we won by 5.   Sounds a lot better than yalls win by three over Tivy lastweek.  Everett Gilbert did rush for 193 yards in that squeeker.  They didnt need there allstate running back,  they needed a defense that could contain ss offense.  Just a you will wish you had come saturday.  Remember what I said earlier.   Sulphur Springs gets on top and stays on top.   Yeah Evermans qb left for a quarter with a bum ankle but who cant take a snap and hand it off to one of his backs?   Not like the everman qb's were calling plays out on the field or anything...  

Yes everman was winning at the half but ss came out made adjustments and shut everman down in the second half.  

I'm so happy that Dayton's team is completely healthy.  Now you will have no excuse whatsoever Saturday evening when I get back on here and shove the SS victory down your throat!!!

winning by 5 sounds alot better than winning by three...dont know what school you went to but where i come from thats ummm lets see...hmmm  oh i know ONLY a 2 POINT difference

If you need to check him try toups...of course it's ground level and tough to see but:

already looked - the fact is that #1 is just as fast - and the rest of SS WR are nor far behind - if you guys got ONE fast one - then you are in a world of trouble. Our QB runs like that... but we have a whole arsenal of offensive players with speed - again what else you got?

Yalls QB runs nothing like that. Tyrick runs 4.65 forty. I just read it on a recruiting website. Go back and look at the AJ video against Rosenburg-Terry. Rosenburg Terry had one of the best defenses in the state.

winning by 5 sounds alot better than winning by three...dont know what school you went to but where i come from thats ummm lets see...hmmm  oh i know ONLY a 2 POINT difference

we have a mathematician in the house  

you want a smelly sticker to put on the back of your hand octfeb?

well shesaid the only reason why she comes to see you is so people won't know you are in the closet ;D

yall might like this one too. gotta give AJ some love too.

saw it - I can say you guys have a few good runners and they are great athletes - too bad they couldn't have moved to East Texas where it could've been put to better use. You guys are just not on the same level.

Not doubt.  #8 is an awesome player.  Lightning fast and very elusive.

Yalls QB runs nothing like that. Tyrick runs 4.65 forty. I just read it on a recruiting website. Go back and look at the AJ video against Rosenburg-Terry. Rosenburg Terry had one of the best defenses in the state.

Again with your best in the state crap - I think you believe that ALL OF TEXAS football is contained to SETX!

well she said the only reason why she comes to see you is so people won't know you are in the closet ;D

Lame.  Only funny jokes will be tolerated.  As a captain, I would've made you run laps or do some push-ups for that junk.   ;D  

Hmm.... After re-reading gocats1015's post.  

gocats1015....  Drop and give me 50.

Seriously. ;D

yeah i dont want people in dayton knowing im porkin your mother...   we hide out up here in ss and take care of that.  i cant believe that tramp told one of you ponies...

you were one of the ones who rode the short bus werent you ???

yeah we usually took one of the short busses to golf tournaments.  

as soon as your mother and i are done she'll be headed to pick you up.   she says dont forget your lunchbox when she gets there.

well my momma said the only reason why she comes to see you is so people won't know you are in the closet ;D

Lame.  Only funny momma jokes will be tolerated.  As a captain, I would've made you run laps or do some push-ups for that junk.   ;D  

Hmm.... After re-reading gocats1015's post.  

gocats1015....  Drop and give me 50.

Seriously. ;D

dang your starting to sound like snuggy doug evans...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder