Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sstexasfootballfan  wrote

Seen your videos - you got something better - because if not - you need the luck

Luck ain't got nothing to do with it...Its all going to come down to who plays better...

which be SS

ss=surprisingly starteled                       by the Broncos

He will play both ways alot at the Alamodome. If you have someone that is giving us a little trouble, then we put #8 on them to lock them down.

Last time I was on here I was trying to warn you that Dayton's all world #8 won't be able to play both ways, err, I mean be effective both ways.  He'll have to chase #1 on fly routes all game long.  That guy is more that a little trouble.  His speed is shocking.  You'll see.  I would suggest Dayton leave him on Offense, cause we're gonna score anyways, over and over and over.  Go Big Blue!

Dude, I hate to tell you but #1 will not be the fastest player on the field Saturday.  That honor always belongs to Cameron LaCour.

I just saw a pic or yalls QB.. I gotta say nice tattoo's and mohawk. I guess the name Tyrick the Freak makes sense now.

I agree...  But the nick is more about his abilities than his looks.  Think Vince Young against USC.

The same Vince Young that plays for the Titans??? OK, I see the similarities.

He will play both ways alot at the Alamodome. If you have someone that is giving us a little trouble, then we put #8 on them to lock them down.

Last time I was on here I was trying to warn you that Dayton's all world #8 won't be able to play both ways, err, I mean be effective both ways.  He'll have to chase #1 on fly routes all game long.  That guy is more that a little trouble.  His speed is shocking.  You'll see.  I would suggest Dayton leave him on Offense, cause we're gonna score anyways, over and over and over.  Go Big Blue!

Dude, I hate to tell you but #1 will not be the fastest player on the field Saturday.  That honor always belongs to Cameron LaCour.

He may be the fastest once....  After 15 plays things change.  Oh and do track runners wear pads??  Then don't give me track speeds.  Doesn't matter.

Football practice was delayed on Wednesday for nearly two hours for the Dayton Broncos. While on his way to the locker room, one of the players happened to look down and noticed a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The head coach immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis,the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again

Go Big Blue!

How original---NOT--- about 40 years old

I just saw a pic or yalls QB.. I gotta say nice tattoo's and mohawk. I guess the name Tyrick the Freak makes sense now.

I agree...  But the nick is more about his abilities than his looks.  Think Vince Young against USC.

The same Vince Young that plays for the Titans??? OK, I see the similarities.

Same guy different league.  Funny...  That is the same problem that Dayton will have on Saturday.  Woo Hoo!  Only 2 more days!

Football practice was delayed on Wednesday for nearly two hours for the Dayton Broncos. While on his way to the locker room, one of the players happened to look down and noticed a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The head coach immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis,the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again

Go Big Blue!

How original---NOT--- about 40 years old

That's hilarious....  making fun of my originality with a NOT joke. ;D

C'mon I haven't given a track speed yet.  I just keep hearing the 40 times of SS...just throwing it out there.  He ran down Dustin Harris (4.41) from behind with a 5 yard cushion.  Don't know his times but ol' #1 won't just outrun him.

That's what Everman, Rockwall-Heath, Dennison, and every other team thought.  Guess what...  Thought wrong. Check the stats and watch the film...

Living in your fantasy world again with your pony stampede!

The definition of football speed will be wearing number 8. 

I'm not questioning his speed...  He is clearly a world-beater.  I am questioning that he can cover #1 all day and be effective on offense.  Trust me.  I'm not making this up.

why is that yall all assume that the Broncos are going to be sooooo tired during this game....They eat thier Wheaties ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder