Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

just curious to see what yall think cause i have seen the stats and the rankings but who in yalls opinon is a all around better team dayton or everman

Is that Everman with or without there starting QB ?  ;D

he was out for one quarter and the second string was faster and ran harder anyway...where were you going with this?

so why is he second string?

Because he played first string free safety  (that is a defensive posistion)

That's not the reason he wasn't the starting QB!!!  Come on man....There isn't a coach alive that would pull a stunt like that

i wasn't saying the coach pulled a stunt - and you are right he wasn't the starting QB because he was the starting FS - which is why he ran faster and harder. (FS train different than QB) duh !!!

So, are you trying to tell everyone that the only reason he didn't start at QB was because he was needed more as a FS?  Do you really believe that??  If so, please go to the nearest book store or amazon.com to  purchase the book below......Oh, By the way, Thanks for the training lesson.....

dummies.jpg

Can't I just borrow your copy?

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are going to be a healthy Dayton team!!!! Now what?   Oh yeah, 5 guys got kicked off the team at the beginning of the year!  If they WOULD OF had those guys, they WOULD OF beat us!

Isnt your smoke break over yet? Get back in there and cook me a whopper.

Your reaching now.  I can sense the doubt building up.

you SS folks are piling something up allright but it ain't doubt on our side

That is garbage.  If the second team qb was better he would be the starter.  Fact is you were down until the STARTING qb went out.  And the week before Heath was playing WITHOUT their starting RB,  and they still almost got you.  NETX football is great ball, no doubt.  But we play great ball down here in SETX, keep doubting us and giving us all the great bulletin board material.  I was told when I was young "Son, don't worry about the guy that is loud and boastful...worry about the one who is quiet, and over-looked."  Keep talking.

Everman had more highly qualified athletes on the field than Dayton has - that is why we keep comparing who we have played. I am not trashing the Dayton players just stating a fact.

He was not the starting QB because he ran faster and harder but it was obvious that his arm was weaker and less accurate - putting his ability better as a defensive back and corner so he could cover receivers - which he was very good at doing.

Didn't you guys say you have a great defense? I am beginning to think you say that because you are so scared of the SS offense - YOU SHOULD BE!

Everman had more qualified athletes on the field than Dayton has"

Why ? because you say so  ???

Because it is true - if that is because I said do then yeah! Everman had more speed - not that you guys do not have some than can run - but Everman had twice as many - which is why they ran the ball the most. You run hurry up no call "spread" type offense right? Well Everman got most of it yards on the ground - 297 to 109 in the air. This is also why the back-up Qb started where he did. they did not need a dual threat QB - the run the ball. The first string needed to throw not be like Cody Green or Ty Rollison.

Two different styles.

Well we are going to be a healthy Dayton team!!!! Now what?   Oh yeah, 5 guys got kicked off the team at the beginning of the year!  If they WOULD OF had those guys, they WOULD OF beat us!

if you are implying that we are feeding you info to give you the inside on how to beat us - know this - we are not the coaches and they do their job well - and if you are the guy who calls the plays - shouldn't you be doing something else besides underhanded research on how to be the best team you have faced all year?

if you are implying that we are feeding you info to give you the inside on how to beat us - know this - we are not the coaches and they do their job well - and if you are the guy who calls the plays - shouldn't you be doing something else besides underhanded research on how to be the best team you have faced all year?

umm you are the best team we have faced all year just like we are the best team that you have faced all year..thats why they call it the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.....  DUH 8)

umm you are the best team we have faced all year just like we are the best team that you have faced all year..thats why they call it the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.....   DUH 8)

You are not the best team we have faced all year. IMO there are at least 4 others better than you. 2 of them went to DI so we will never know how far they would of gone in DII. The other 2 have already been beaten by the best team left. Sometimes the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd  best teams in the playoffs come from the same region.

umm you are the best team we have faced all year just like we are the best team that you have faced all year..thats why they call it the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.....   DUH 8)

You are not the best team we have faced all year. IMO there are at least 4 others better than you. 2 of them went to DI so we will never know how far they would of gone in DII. The other 2 have already been beaten by the best team left. Sometimes the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd  best teams in the playoffs come from the same region.

I JUST LOVE YOUR CONFIDENCE ;D ;D ;D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

ok you caught me--yes I am the play caller and am doing underhanded research using highly trained techniques and corresponding with brilliant people like you

Like I said, right or wrong it's my opinion.

AND YOU ARE INTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BUT DONT GET MAD >:( CAUSE WE HAVE AN OPINION ON YOUR OPINIONS...THATS JUST MY OPINION :D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

We all love it.  They brag and boast.  I think they are rattled.  They just keep posting and posting.  They are like that yappy little poodle that keeps barking and barking so someone will pay attention to them.

This team has had more exposure this year than I ever thought they would.

I played jr high ball in SETX and can remember playing La Marque, Bay city, Texas City, La porte and some others but I had never heard of Dayton till last year. Maybe the same could be said of us also.

We all love it.  They brag and boast.  I think they are rattled.  They just keep posting and posting.  They are like that yappy little poodle that keeps barking and barking so someone will pay attention to them.

This team has had more exposure this year than I ever thought they would.

I played jr high ball in SETX and can remember playing La Marque, Bay city, Texas City, La porte and some others but I had never heard of Dayton till last year. Maybe the same could be said of us also.

THATS BETTER NICE KITTY KITTY

just curious to see what yall think cause i have seen the stats and the rankings but who in yalls opinon is a all around better team dayton or everman

Is that Everman with or without there starting QB ?  ;D

he was out for one quarter and the second string was faster and ran harder anyway...where were you going with this?

so why is he second string?

Because he played first string free safety  (that is a defensive posistion)

That's not the reason he wasn't the starting QB!!!  Come on man....There isn't a coach alive that would pull a stunt like that

i wasn't saying the coach pulled a stunt - and you are right he wasn't the starting QB because he was the starting FS - which is why he ran faster and harder. (FS train different than QB) duh !!!

So, are you trying to tell everyone that the only reason he didn't start at QB was because he was needed more as a FS?  Do you really believe that??  If so, please go to the nearest book store or amazon.com to  purchase the book below......Oh, By the way, Thanks for the training lesson.....

dummies.jpg

Can't I just borrow your copy?

Come on...You can do better than that!!! 

hey man - I can't help it that our side of the bracket was tougher than yours - but i understand how you MIGHT THINK you have played something like you will on Saturday. - I can't wait to see the blanket of silence over your sidelines when your jaws drop - I call it to happen by the third SS offensive play.

Like I said, right or wrong it's my opinion.

AND YOU ARE INTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BUT DONT GET MAD >:( CAUSE WE HAVE AN OPINION ON YOUR OPINIONS...THATS JUST MY OPINION :D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

dude - no need to hit the caps lock!!! - IMO

ok is that better

wouldnt want to rattle you or anything ;D

Who is going to broadcast this game?  I know a lot of people from the DFW area that aren't going to the game, but they want to listen to the action..

Thanks,

Stevie Ray

there is a link on Smoaky.com - I am pretty sure there will be a link to listen from there but not positive. try to check that out. Not sure about the houston/dayton area.

Who is going to broadcast this game?  I know a lot of people from the DFW area that aren't going to the game, but they want to listen to the action..

Thanks,

Stevie Ray

there is a link on Smoaky.com - I am pretty sure there will be a link to listen from there but not positive. try to check that out. Not sure about the houston/dayton area.

Thanks, I really appreciate it....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder