Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

Crap....  I take a day off and you guys can't keep the momentum......   >:(  What's up with that....   >:(  Dang.  I guess I'll have to bring it strong for the rest of the day..  Just like the Wildcats will on Saturday!  Go Big Blue!  :o

Take the helm captain! get em!

Captain? He is yalls captain? Well Captain, you need to send some of your little followers to the brig because they are as slow as SS linemen. Im not going to name any names but if you look back thru my posts then you will know.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to broadcast this game?  I know a lot of people from the DFW area that aren't going to the game, but they want to listen to the action..

Thanks,

Stevie Ray

there is a link on Smoaky.com - I am pretty sure there will be a link to listen from there but not positive. try to check that out. Not sure about the houston/dayton area.

Thanks, I really appreciate it....

This is the hidden content, please
The Liberty/Dayton station should carry it.

Who have we beat? We have beat some new programs and some JV teams as well. We are here just as a fluke and yall have nothing to worry about. I suggest instead of practicing or studying film, yall should just go ahead and plan your parade route. Maybe even start painting state champs on your water tower. Just dont worry about us at all..

I hate to beat this horse to death....  Haha.  but WHO HAVE YOU BEAT?  When you answer that I'll give you some credit.  Don't give me Tivy either.  Max Preps has them at 60th in the state.    They have Dayton at 59th. (How good could they be if they're behind you and you don't get any credit) LOL.  

Oh No!! maxpreps has us at 59????what shall we do??----how about skin some wildcats

He will play both ways alot at the Alamodome. If you have someone that is giving us a little trouble, then we put #8 on them to lock them down.

Last time I was on here I was trying to warn you that Dayton's all world #8 won't be able to play both ways, err, I mean be effective both ways.  He'll have to chase #1 on fly routes all game long.  That guy is more that a little trouble.  His speed is shocking.  You'll see.  I would suggest Dayton leave him on Offense, cause we're gonna score anyways, over and over and over.  Go Big Blue!

Isnt trophy of texas a strip club?

OMG....  Can't help myself...   Doesn't your momma work there?? 

lol... yeah she works there. Thats why I hang out there so much. Stop by and bring your unicard and I will buy you some purple koolaid. WildcatsRule, you too will be on the bronco bandwagon after this game. Just like the Lobo's will be on the LT bandwagon.

Wildcats Rule, didnt know if you saw this one but had to bring it back up. Admit it.. I got ya.

lol... yeah she works there. Thats why I hang out there so much. Stop by and bring your unicard and I will buy you some purple koolaid. WildcatsRule, you too will be on the bronco bandwagon after this game. Just like the Lobo's will be on the LT bandwagon.

LMAO Yeah man someone put that on a tee for him...had me rollin'.  He hasn't been here yet today....he got some good ones in on me thru the pm... had a cousin who graduated a year behind me.

;D ;D

I hate to beat this horse to death....  Haha.  but WHO HAVE YOU BEAT?  When you answer that I'll give you some credit.  Don't give me Tivy either.  Max Preps has them at 60th in the state.    They have Dayton at 59th. (How good could they be if they're behind you and you don't get any credit) LOL.  

Oh No!! maxpreps has us at 59????what shall we do??----how about skin some wildcats

That's harder said then done..  First, you have to catch us.  Then if you're lucky enough to catch a wildcat, you'll learn that we were baiting you the whole time!  Go Big Blue!

OMG.... Can't help myself... Doesn't your momma work there??

Wildcats Rule, didnt know if you saw this one but had to bring it back up. Admit it.. I got ya.

Unicards are uncool.... bible belt. ugh. >:( But the thought of sitting with you starring at ya momma, drinkin "purple koolaid" sounds like fun. Lets hook it up after the Wildcats whip up on some Broncos.. Tell you what... I'll buy, you'll need the drink way worse then i will. ;D

looking for approval backflipper?

Sorry Bronco fans, your not better than Heath or Everman. You talk about the Everman QB going down hurting the team? You mean you can't find another guy to hand the ball off? They were a running team. The QB didn't throw that much all season.

Sorry but our region was much better than yours and I will be surprised if you are any better than Denison. Same smack talk but same result. This will get ugly quick.

Broncos = bills of the 90's. Come from a weaker division.

You are no La Marque from a few years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever seen us play?

LOL LOL LOL LOL  :D :D :D :D :D

Good luck SS Wildcats!  May the best team win.

:D :D :D :D :D

Seen your videos - you got something better - because if not - you need the luck

looking for approval backflipper?

yeah needed some approval.. That was good and I didnt want it to go unnoticed. I got another one I gotta go back and retrieve too.

Football practice was delayed on Wednesday for nearly two hours for the Dayton Broncos. While on his way to the locker room, one of the players happened to look down and noticed a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The head coach immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis,the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again

Go Big Blue!

Free Safety is a defensive position??? I thought free safety is something the STD doctor handed out.

The safeties are defensive backs who line up from ten to fifteen yards behind the line of scrimmage. There are two variations of the position in a typical formation, the free safety (FS) and the strong safety (SS). Their duties depend on the defensive scheme.

Man I hope your boys are as strong as you say they are because you guys don't know crap about the game - this is gonna be great!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I gotta go. I will be back on here when WildcatsRule gets back this afternoon. Obviously he is the only one from your town that is on my level of intelligence.  Yall rednecks should go watch replays of some NAS-TARD race.

LOL.. this is another good one.. Can I get some approval please? LOL this is good!! ;D

sstexasfootballfan  wrote

Seen your videos - you got something better - because if not - you need the luck

Luck ain't got nothing to do with it...Its all going to come down to who plays better...

Free Safety is a defensive position??? I thought free safety is something the STD doctor handed out.

The safeties are defensive backs who line up from ten to fifteen yards behind the line of scrimmage. There are two variations of the position in a typical formation, the free safety (FS) and the strong safety (SS). Their duties depend on the defensive scheme.

Man I hope your boys are as strong as you say they are because you guys don't know crap about the game - this is gonna be great!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I gotta go. I will be back on here when WildcatsRule gets back this afternoon. Obviously he is the only one from your town that is on my level of intelligence.  Yall rednecks should go watch replays of some NAS-TARD race.

LOL.. this is another good one.. Can I get some approval please? LOL this is good!! ;D

Clap.. Clap.  You did good.  Now quit begging. ;)

Football practice was delayed on Wednesday for nearly two hours for the Dayton Broncos. While on his way to the locker room, one of the players happened to look down and noticed a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The head coach immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called in to investigate. After a complete field analysis,the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed when the FBI decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again

Go Big Blue!

Come on man. You really dont think we still have a grass field do ya? No powdery substance on our field. We play on the fake grass.

Go Big Blue!

The FBI was busy yesterday...seems the same thing happened in Sulphur Springs ;D

Go Big Blue!

The FBI was busy yesterday...seems the same thing happened in Sulphur Springs ;D

SS hasn't practiced at Gerald Prim all week - I wonder what the FBI was investigating???? Oh that stampede of ponies everyone was talking about - apparently some garden gnomes had lost their way to the Alamodome

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics