Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from their site:  brett_reeves

Re: SS vs. Dayton Predictions?

« Reply #31 on: Today at 09:18:56 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Backflipper on December 15, 2008, 08:57:02 PM

I wonder who else is "Lurking" on this site?

Is there a Reeves somewhere?

Yep I'm here, goat.

I'll give a slight edge to SS on offense.  SS 41.2 pts/game  - Dayton 39.78pts/game

I'll give Dayton the nod on defense      SS 28.4 pts/game  - Dayton 16 pts/game

I think it's a close one.  Dayton 34  SS 31

This is too much fun and I do hope that both teams play their best on Saturday. No injuries and the best team takes the trophy. I gotta hit the hay. Hope to see yall again tomorrow night. Go Bronco's..

P.S.  We finally found some SS fans that are cool. They are not trying to talk smack that is wack.. Glad to have yall.

I'm pretty sure Tyrik will be passing plenty on Saturday.  He has his grades up now and will prob be able to pick his college.  What's up with the shot at his grades??  Nothing to do with football.  I'm sure we could find a few Bronco's with the same issues if we looked hard enough.  Hallsville finished at 5-5.  2-4 in the district. Hmm lets see..... lost to Longview (I think they're playing for the state champ.) lost to Sulphur springs (see longview) lost to Texas High (In the top 10 all year) lost to Marshall (Nice team but Young) .  Well thought out point LILtex.   ::)

I'm pretty sure Tyrik will be passing plenty on Saturday.  He has his grades up now and will prob be able to pick his college.  What's up with the shot at his grades??  Nothing to do with football.  I'm sure we could find a few Bronco's with the same issues if we looked hard enough.  Hallsville finished at 5-5.  2-4 in the district. Hmm lets see..... lost to Longview (I think they're playing for the state champ.) lost to Sulphur springs (see longview) lost to Texas High (In the top 10 all year) lost to Marshall (Nice team but Young) .  Well thought out point LILtex.   ::)

Look very far...you don't have to...all you have to do is ask.  5 players suspended in 2-a-days for stealing tv's from the school.  Kids made mistakes, they're paying for it, will we hide...oh no.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012