Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah....  Hopes and dreams....  covered in whipped cream.  

Stats and who you play does matter...  Especially if you are trying to compare two teams that haven't played each other and don't share any common opponents.  How else can you base your opinion??  Get real.  Every team has put their heart and soul into getting here.  You're gonna have to come with something stronger than that if you want to be taken seriously.

APB to the fine people of SS...Your idiot has been found!

Description:  Short, fat, bald and seems to be pretty gay.  He calls himself "sstexasfootballfan" and claims to be an intelligent and refined teacher (that's scary!!!), but it's obvious he's a moron.

Please take him back to your village or that fine "East Texas" institution in Rusk.

Description:  Short, fat, bald and seems to be pretty gay.  He calls himself "sstexasfootballfan" and claims to be an intelligent and refined teacher (that's scary!!!), but it's obvious he's a moron.

Please take him back to your village or that fine "East Texas" institution in Rusk.

I think I'm going to have to agree on this one.  ;D

Thanks.  We're not sure how he got out.  Sorry.  ;D

sstexasfootballfan...Your Mom just told me you need to go to bed.  Anything you want me to tell her?

are you guys into necrophilia and pagan worship? my mom died about two years ago so tell her she didn't wind up where I hoped she would

I really don't know what to say about your comments.....

The only word that comes to my mind at the moment is "childish".  If I were the wildcats I would be totally embarrassed to claim you.  

Now on to the topic......

I hope for a safe, good game come Saturday.  Obviously both of these teams have worked very hard to get where they are- unfortunately only one can take the championship and no matter who that is I will be proud of them both....these kids (from both teams) deserve acknowledgement and respect for all the hard work they have put into this season.  Instead of talking trash or posting demeaning comments about a bunch of kids,who not only know the meaning of sportsmanship but have demonstrated it throughout the season, why don't we all try offering some encouragement and acknowledge the hard work they have obviously demonstrated this season?  No matter the outcome both of these teams are winners in my eyes- they have come further than most teams because of hardwork, dedication and teamwork and that my friends makes them all winners in my eyes!  

GO BRONCOS- never stop believing!  

blah blah....  Hopes and dreams....  covered in whipped cream.  

Stats and who you play does matter...  Especially if you are trying to compare two teams that haven't played each other and don't share any common opponents.  How else can you base your opinion??  Get real.  Every team has put their heart and soul into getting here.  You're gonna have to come with something stronger than that if you want to be taken seriously.

Actually I don't need to be taken seriously.......the ones that need to be taken seriously will be on the field come 2pm Saturday...

You, me, stats, records, etc., etc., etc. don't determine the outcome of a game!  Plays determine the outcome....its going to be an exciting game and I would not miss it for the world. 

Good luck to both teams! 

got me mixed up with texasfootballfan from smoaky - not the same person. but you fell for the "look alike" name just like your defense with fall for the fake hand off come Saturday!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha

sstexasfootballfan...Your Mom just told me you need to go to bed.  Anything you want me to tell her?

are you guys into necrophilia and pagan worship? my mom died about two years ago so tell her she didn't wind up where I hoped she would

I really don't know what to say about your comments.....

The only word that comes to my mind at the moment is "childish".  If I were the wildcats I would be totally embarrassed to claim you.  

Now on to the topic......

I hope for a safe, good game come Saturday.  Obviously both of these teams have worked very hard to get where they are- unfortunately only one can take the championship and no matter who that is I will be proud of them both....these kids (from both teams) deserve acknowledgement and respect for all the hard work they have put into this season.  Instead of talking trash or posting demeaning comments about a bunch of kids,who not only know the meaning of sportsmanship but have demonstrated it throughout the season, why don't we all try offering some encouragement and acknowledge the hard work they have obviously demonstrated this season?  No matter the outcome both of these teams are winners in my eyes- they have come further than most teams because of hardwork, dedication and teamwork and that my friends makes them all winners in my eyes!  

GO BRONCOS- never stop believing!  

are you saying that my comment about my dead mom is childish or are you saying that the comment i responded with is childish. sorry - i was told to "have fun" - this bored may be a little too elementary for you - you talk football - you should try smoaky - we talk trash here.

I heard that the Bronco's will be headed to the 4A state football game in San Antonio in SCHOOL BUSES. Because they WANT to. That is cool to me. To see those boys headed to state in the yellow dawgs.

Thats probably true. They went to the Tivy game on school buses...nothing wrong with that.

I heard that the Bronco's will be headed to the 4A state football game in San Antonio in SCHOOL BUSES. Because they WANT to. That is cool to me. To see those boys headed to state in the yellow dawgs.

Thats probably true. They went to the Tivy game on school buses...nothing wrong with that.

who cares how they are getting to the game???  maybe your school district just doesnt want to waist the money on chartered busses knowing that the Cats are going to spank those ponies!!!

Yea 2Pm saturady will determine it all but seriously all we ever hear is how great the ss offense is! And how we plan on stopping it ! but for people that know coach stewart that man breathes football! he has had that offense figured out since pre-season im sure! The game will be decided on the field but the great fun will be on this website come sunday morning ! :)

Unless all of the SS folk disappear.  ;)

Best of luck to the Dayton Broncos from Barbers Hill.

Bring it home.

Yea 2Pm saturady will determine it all but seriously all we ever hear is how great the ss offense is! And how we plan on stopping it ! but for people that know coach stewart that man breathes football! he has had that offense figured out since pre-season im sure! The game will be decided on the field but the great fun will be on this website come sunday morning ! :)

Unless all of the SS folk disappear.  ;)

Best of luck to the Dayton Broncos from Barbers Hill.

Bring it home.

I'm not going anywhere.  If hell freezes over, I'll be here to take my spoonful of crow.

Most likely I'll be saying I told you so.

SS's elected to go on yella dogs to all of their playoff games so far as well.  They decided to go to this one first class.  It will be fun.  I think they are stopping at UT to practice on the way.  

Let me guess. fridaynightlights and sstexasfootballfan rodeo the SHORT bus and followed the team.

who cares how they are getting to the game???   maybe your school district just doesnt want to waist the money on chartered busses knowing that the Cats are going to spank those ponies!!!

HMM GUESS YOUR WRONG ONCE AGAIN CAUSE THE CHEERLEADERS AND THE BAND ARE TAKING CHARTER BUSES

THEY CHOSE TO TAKE SCHOOL BUSES.AND THEY ALSO WENT TO ALL THE PLAYOFF GAMES ON YELLOW BUS.GET YOUR LITTLE KITTIES OUT OF THE WAY CAUSE THE STAMPEDE IS COMING ;D

UT-bound QB takes AP's top player honors in 4A

DALLAS — Lake Travis High School quarterback Garrett Gilbert has been named the offensive player of the year on the Associated Press Sports Editors Class 4A all-state team.

Dayton receiver A.J. Dugat and Texas City linebacker Glenn Sumney also made the first team.

Lamar Consolidated offensive lineman Presley Godson, Friendswood receiver Andre Gautreaux and Brenham linebacker Trenton Thomas made the second team.

Gilbert is the No. 2-ranked pro-style quarterback in the country, according to the recruiting Web site rivals.com. The son of former NFL quarterback Gale Gilbert has orally committed to the Texas Longhorns. He headlined the 4A all-state team released Wednesday.

The 6-4, 205-pound senior completed 180 of 266 passes for 3,043 yards with an amazing ratio of 38 touchdowns and just two interceptions during the regular season.

Lake Travis is 15-0 and will play for the Class 4A Division I state championship against Longview on Saturday in Waco.

NOTHING BOUT THE SS BOYS..............info from chron.com.....AND THIS WAS FROM DALLAS...

AINT THAT YALLS AREA SS ?          ;D ;D ;D ;D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder