Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Tyrik will be passing plenty on Saturday.  He has his grades up now and will prob be able to pick his college.  What's up with the shot at his grades??  Nothing to do with football.  I'm sure we could find a few Bronco's with the same issues if we looked hard enough.  Hallsville finished at 5-5.  2-4 in the district. Hmm lets see..... lost to Longview (I think they're playing for the state champ.) lost to Sulphur springs (see longview) lost to Texas High (In the top 10 all year) lost to Marshall (Nice team but Young) .  Well thought out point LILtex.   ::)

Look very far...you don't have to...all you have to do is ask.  5 players suspended in 2-a-days for stealing tv's from the school.  Kids made mistakes, they're paying for it, will we hide...oh no.

Did you just go Yoda?  LOL.

I'm pretty sure Tyrik will be passing plenty on Saturday.  He has his grades up now and will prob be able to pick his college.  What's up with the shot at his grades??  Nothing to do with football.  I'm sure we could find a few Bronco's with the same issues if we looked hard enough.  Hallsville finished at 5-5.  2-4 in the district. Hmm lets see..... lost to Longview (I think they're playing for the state champ.) lost to Sulphur springs (see longview) lost to Texas High (In the top 10 all year) lost to Marshall (Nice team but Young) .  Well thought out point LILtex.   ::)

Look very far...you don't have to...all you have to do is ask.  5 players suspended in 2-a-days for stealing tv's from the school.  Kids made mistakes, they're paying for it, will we hide...oh no.

Did you just go Yoda?  LOL.

Oh no...if everyone starts picking up on my satire I won't have anything else to write about!!!

backflip-  Checked out your website.  Just want you to know, if I call anybody on here a clown(and i prob will)..... I mean it with all due respect.   ;D

'Dem rodeo clowns are some tough dudes...facing down 2,000 lbs of beef with horns...makes pro-football look like powder puff.

Dear SS Duba ,your own people brought it up on one of your boards--how did you think we knew about it  ---geeeezzzzz----  glad IQ isn't a requirement for visitors---- All kidding aside we don't care about the personal lives of your players and it should  of never been brought up !---------------------        I'm pretty sure Tyrik will be passing plenty on Saturday.  He has his grades up now and will prob be able to pick his college.  What's up with the shot at his grades??  Nothing to do with football.                      

Dear SS Duba ,your own people brought it up on one of your boards--how did you think we knew about it  ---geeeezzzzz----  glad IQ isn't a requirement for visitors---- All kidding aside we don't care about the personal lives of your players and it should  of never been brought up !---------------------        I'm pretty sure Tyrik will be passing plenty on Saturday.  He has his grades up now and will prob be able to pick his college.  What's up with the shot at his grades??  Nothing to do with football.                      

What are you talking about?  Your own people.  I don't have any people.  Come on don't take up for liltex.  His comment clearly needed to be dealt with.  You want me to group your comments in with his?

I know what he was saying.  It shouldn't have been brought up.  I just don't like being lumped in with all of the "Smoaky" people for obvious reasons.  Not to mention he maed funna my IQue.  :'(  How was I supposed to react?

Chill out dude --- Dayton tries to be civil on this board and treat all visitors with respect,but SS people (  that includes you) come on and post the most arrogant ,unclassy stuff we ever seen from any other school we have played. I would think you would want to do better by your team. So if you get a little smack back on you don't cry about it you deserve it!

Bla Bla.  I'm the chillest guy you'll find on this site.  8) (have the glasses to prove it)  Dayton tries to be civil....  BS.  I think that is cool by the way.  I'm pretty sure it was a Dayton dude that started the Momma jokes.  ;D  I wasn't crying.  I was be facetious. (hence the misspelled words)  It's never fun if I have to explain the jokes.  Classy is overrated.

Bla Bla.  I'm the chillest guy you'll find on this site.  8) (have the glasses to prove it)  Dayton tries to be civil....  BS.  I think that is cool by the way.  I'm pretty sure it was a Dayton dude that started the Momma jokes.   ;D  I wasn't crying.  I was be facetious. (hence the misspelled words)  It's never fun if I have to explain the jokes.  Classy is overrated.

and not near as much fun...!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123