Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

liltex - I don't care if you have been to the playoffs every year.  It doesn't matter.  They don't give out trophies for who made the playoffs the most years in a row.  Dayton was blessed with some cupcakes in their district and in the playoffs.  I'm pretty sure our JV could have made it thru your district.  Dayton wasn't ready for Lake Travis last year and unfortunately for them, they won't be ready for Sulphur Springs this year.  We're on a whole 'nother level!   :o

sstexasfootballfan - Good one!

Hee Haw!

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have only beat first year programs and a few JV teams.. Yall have nothing to worry about. Instead of studying our film or worrying about Dayton,, PLEASE feel free to go ahead and plan yalls parade route.. It can run by Chili's and Ta Molly's. Like I said "go ahead and start celebrating and just dont worry about us."

We do this post all the time.Ya'll get on and try to blow a little smoke,lose and then whine about all the reasons and your gone.Cinderella story here if there ever was one.SS thinks the football gods will help them get lucky 1 more time.If you could win a game on stats that might be legit.But you cannot.You can win on penetrations maybe.

I promise you that the Broncos are glad you are so confident. I would venture to say that you guys are a little OVERCONFIDENT.  We love being counted out.  We love the fact that you and everyone else on smoaky think that we shouldn't even bother showing up.  (We lurk on your boards like you lurk on ours TEXASFOOTBALLFAN).  I promise you we will be ready.  We know you are a great team.  We know your QB is a phenom.  Sulpher Springs reminds me of Goliath...arrogant....overconfident...and we all know what David did to Goliath.   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8)

WOOOWEE I couldnt have said it any better.We sooo like being the underdogs because that keeps us grounded and Humble.We dont talk alot of smack about the opponents team BECAUSE the only way to get to the playoffs is to be a great team. And that is what will be playing Sat. 2 great teams Dayton and SS. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D

HAVE TO BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

We do this post all the time.Ya'll get on and try to blow a little smoke,lose and then whine about all the reasons and your gone.Cinderella story here if there ever was one.SS thinks the football gods will help them get lucky 1 more time.If you could win a game on stats that might be legit.But you cannot.You can win on penetrations maybe.

Again with your "football gods" - are you sure you guys do not need a revival!

Lumberton comes stronger than this (my bad ROT)...permission to "not worry" granted Mr. Spock...beam me back to the bible belt...Hey man, let's me and you get together after the game and watch that new Star Wars cartoon.  Hell yeah dude, I hear it's 'da bomb...let's throw down on some Halo 3 again online too...man I love being in the Northern Piney Woods.

I see you've finally made it out of the bible belt and down here where the smack flies non-stop.  Check it out, I can say SUCKS and CRAP on this board but they'll change the place where the devil lives to heck.

What are you talking about? We don't use those words because they do not apply to anything relative to the Mighty Wildcats. thanks for the offer though :)

Seems like we were talking about... hmm...  WHO HAS DAYTON BEAT?  (If you wanna talk smack have something to back it up.)

Hmmm heres a little smack for ya BOYS down here in the "Bible Belt" as you call it GOD already knows who won the game we are just waiting until Saturday to see who the winner is....... Dayton or SS..... 8)

sstexasfootballfan...Your Mom just told me you need to go to bed.  Anything you want me to tell her?

are you guys into necrophilia and pagan worship? my mom died about two years ago so tell her she didn't wind up where I hoped she would

I really hope that's not the case because then we may have stepped over the line...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0