LCM list of coaching applicants completed/INTERVIEWS FRI. SAT.

DP#1FAN

OK I have a few questons

Why would you say coach Griff would be a good football coach? He has never played highschool football. Why would the coach from kirbyville come to LCM didn't he take his team to the playoffs? 

You Know why coach Burke would make a good coach? Because he's been in the trenches. He's been through the pain, blood, sweat and tears it takes to make a good football team. He knows what it takes to win.  but you know what makes me mad is all the parents posting on this topic about who would make a good coach, who have never played. Their the ones who when they were in highschool they were in the band. What the heck do they know about what makes a good coach?

And stop knocking mms if you played for the bears you would know that there the only ones left. All the Lcjh kids quit because they "didn't like moody"  but now hes gone So where are they.  I think they quit because their spoiled little cry babys that couldn't push themselfs.  I guess the children from Lc are just like their parents.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Les Johnson!

There sure is NO noise coming out of the Bear Cave lately. Any news? If any please don't mention any coaches names schools are fine.  I don't want to see this topic get locked. JMO but I think they should start making a move like a few other schools from Jr. High to High School and yes I have watched both this year several times.

I vote for Les Johnson!

There sure is NO noise coming out of the Bear Cave lately. Any news? If any please don't mention any coaches names schools are fine.  I don't want to see this topic get locked. JMO but I think they should start making a move like a few other schools from Jr. High to High School and yes I have watched both this year several times.

Oh wow, that was great.  :D

OK I have a few questons

Why would you say coach Griff would be a good football coach? He has never played highschool football. Why would the coach from kirbyville come to LCM didn't he take his team to the playoffs? 

You Know why coach Burke would make a good coach? Because he's been in the trenches. He's been through the pain, blood, sweat and tears it takes to make a good football team. He knows what it takes to win.  but you know what makes me mad is all the parents posting on this topic about who would make a good coach, who have never played. Their the ones who when they were in highschool they were in the band. What the heck do they know about what makes a good coach?

And stop knocking mms if you played for the bears you would know that there the only ones left. All the Lcjh kids quit because they "didn't like moody"  but now hes gone So where are they.  I think they quit because their spoiled little cry babys that couldn't push themselfs.  I guess the children from Lc are just like their parents.

:):D:o;):D:o ;D :D:o

Bear 2010,  what is your problem,

Number one, there are several kids from LCJH still playing football, so get your facts right

Second, don't get on here and slam people for downing the kids from MMS and in the same breath down the kids at LCJH

Talk about a hypocrite

Third, people like you are part of the problem here in LCM instead of trying to bring the community together you are tearing it down. 

Wow, this is getting ridicules we have Mauriceville people and Little Cypress people both tearing each other up on this forum.  People need to stop tearing each other up and pull together and support the new AD no matter who it is when he or she gets here.  I’m born and raised in the LCM area and I have heard of the differences between the two schools, but this is above it all.  Use the forum for what it is and not tearing each other up.  

I have played for David Williams, Jeff Harrell, Troy Bolton, and Randy Crouch (before he went to WOS). I also coached with Aaron Burke for one year. ALL of these men are fantastic coaches. I'm telling ya'll that any of these men would be a step in the right direction. I don't see DW coming back though. Harrell in my opinion is the disciplinarian of the group with successful HD coaching experience. Nothing fancy with Bolton, this man is just a dang good football coach. Crouch is very football smart and I don't think he would give in to the parents and politics. Burke is adored by the kids and parents in Mauriceville and deserves a shot. Good luck to these men and all other applicants!

we need some new news from the lc-m camp. whats going on  :o

The job is posted and LCM is accepting applications until January 19th.  There will be no "real" news until a few weeks after that date.  Feel free to continue making up your own news and speculations until that time.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder