LCM list of coaching applicants completed/INTERVIEWS FRI. SAT.

DP#1FAN

The info that I got came from one of the coaches at the school.  He said at the time that only two had applied.  Maybe more have since last week, but I haven't heard any names. 

Admin, you  seem to know, so who else has applied besides Crouch and Bolton, give us some names.

well known name has applied, but till it's officially announced by the school district to the media, everything else is just speculation. i would expect that's the way the concerned people of LCM would like it handled.

Was it Moe, Larry, or Curly?    ;D  (Sorry)

I'm sure even more applicants will apply as the deadline approaches.  Some coaches don't want to get caught up in the rumor mill or the silly crap that is written on website pages.  ;D

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The info that I got came from one of the coaches at the school.  He said at the time that only two had applied.  Maybe more have since last week, but I haven't heard any names. 

Admin, you  seem to know, so who else has applied besides Crouch and Bolton, give us some names.

well known name has applied, but till it's officially announced by the school district to the media, everything else is just speculation. i would expect that's the way the concerned people of LCM would like it handled.

Are we talking coach that has won a state championship well known or someone that has been at the school before well known.

Are we talking coach that has won a state championship well known or someone that has been at the school before well known.

yes

Doubt the list will be in the paper Monday, but stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt very seriously if a list will be put out for public knowledge, but it has grown to approximately 40.  There is still speculation that there are some applicants waiting until the last minute to throw their names in the hat as well.  Hopefully the list is packed with quality.

Doubt very seriously if a list will be put out for public knowledge, but it has grown to approximately 40.  There is still speculation that there are some applicants waiting until the last minute to throw their names in the hat as well.  Hopefully the list is packed with quality.

:o :o  That's a lot of applicants  :o :o

More interest in LCM than people thought ;)

There is not 40 applicants,  there are about 23-24 at this time.  This information comes from someone that will be partly responsible for hiring the new AD.  As of Sunday Jan. 11 there were about 23-24.  Still more than anyone expected.  They also said that they know they have to hire a good coach this time around.

There is not 40 applicants,  there are about 23-24 at this time.  This information comes from someone that will be partly responsible for hiring the new AD.  As of Sunday Jan. 11 there were about 23-24.  Still more than anyone expected.  They also said that they know they have to hire a good coach this time around.

They will!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline