LCM list of coaching applicants completed/INTERVIEWS FRI. SAT.

DP#1FAN

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE have the complete list

Paul Baird - Saginaw HS- Fort Worth, TX

Troy Bolton - LCM HS-Orange, TX

Marcus Booker - Cotulla ISD-Cotulla, TX

Gary Brewton - Andy Dekaney HS-Spring ISD

Thomas Campos - Hanna HS-Brownsville, TX

Gene Clemons - Urbana University

Lonnie Cook

Jamie Critchlow - Texas A&M-Commerce

Randy Crouch - WOS HS-Orange, TX

John Daugherty - England Public Schools-england, AR

Byron Dawson - Evangel Christian Academy-Shreveport, LA

Michael Gaston - Holmes HS-San Antonio, TX

Rayburn Greene - Lancaster Christian Academy-Smyrna, TN

Tracey Hamilton - Edcouch-Elsa ISD-Edcouch, TX

Jeff Harrell - Texas HS - Texarkana, TX

Charles Hatfield, III - T.F. South HS-Lansing, IL

Kevin Hayes - Teague ISD-Teague, TX

Dearl Holt

Andy Hrncir - H.M. King HS, Kingsville, TX

Jeffrey Huff - Wichita Falls HS-Wichita Falls, TX

Tony Johnson - Wichita South HS- Wichita, KS

Jerry Kantor - McKinney Boyd HS-Mckinney, TX

John Launius - Trinity Valley Comm College-Athens, Tx

Michael Long - South Grand Prairie HS-Grand Prairie, TX

Mike Mari - Mendocino College

Leonard McAngus - Northwest ISD-Justin, TX

Curt McElroy - Nye County ISD-Tonopah, Nevada

Patrick Melton - Pasadena HS-Pasadena, TX

Greg Morgan - Madisonville CISD-Madisonville, TX

Todd Moses - Beaumont ISD-Beaumont, TX

Michael Pagliaro - Waukegan HS-Waukegan, IL

Jeffrey Palmer - North Iredell lHS-New London, NC

Ronald Poehls - Georgetown ISD-Georgetown, TX

Frank Pomarico - Lumen Christi HS

Ryan Prong - Contributing Columnist, UHND.com

James Rabe - Ganado ISD-Ganado, TX

Josh Rankin - Haltom HS-Haltom City, TX

Joe Ray - St Andrew's Episcopal School-Ridgeland, Miss

Kenneth Riedinger II - Elysian Fields HS-Elysian Fields, TX

Russell Roberts - New Caney HS-New Caney, TX

Marcus Rogers - Fairley HS

David Satcher - Clear Lake HS-Houston, TX

Marquette Smith - Trinity Prep School

Rock Stanley - South Garland HS-Garland, TX

Michael Stewart - Orangefield ISD-Orangefield, TX

Carl Straube - Mathis ISD-Mathis, TX

Travis Titus - Cape Hatteras Secondary School-Buxton, NC

Sean Van De Merghel - United HS-Laredo, TX

Todd Watters - Beaumont Central HS-Beaumont, TX

Scott Wells - Springtown HS-Springtown, TX

Brandon Wood - Shaw HS

WE have the complete list

Paul Baird - Saginaw HS- Fort Worth, TX

Troy Bolton - LCM HS-Orange, TX

Marcus Booker - Cotulla ISD-Cotulla, TX

Gary Brewton - Andy Dekaney HS-Spring ISD

Thomas Campos - Hanna HS-Brownsville, TX

Gene Clemons - Urbana University

Lonnie Cook

Jamie Critchlow - Texas A&M-Commerce

Randy Crouch - WOS HS-Orange, TX

John Daugherty - England Public Schools-england, AR

Byron Dawson - Evangel Christian Academy-Shreveport, LA

Michael Gaston - Holmes HS-San Antonio, TX

Rayburn Greene - Lancaster Christian Academy-Smyrna, TN

Tracey Hamilton - Edcouch-Elsa ISD-Edcouch, TX

Jeff Harrell - Texas HS - Texarkana, TX

Charles Hatfield, III - T.F. South HS-Lansing, IL

Kevin Hayes - Teague ISD-Teague, TX

Dearl Holt

Andy Hrncir - H.M. King HS, Kingsville, TX

Jeffrey Huff - Wichita Falls HS-Wichita Falls, TX

Tony Johnson - Wichita South HS- Wichita, KS

Jerry Kantor - McKinney Boyd HS-Mckinney, TX

John Launius - Trinity Valley Comm College-Athens, Tx

Michael Long - South Grand Prairie HS-Grand Prairie, TX

Mike Mari - Mendocino College

Leonard McAngus - Northwest ISD-Justin, TX

Curt McElroy - Nye County ISD-Tonopah, Nevada

Patrick Melton - Pasadena HS-Pasadena, TX

Greg Morgan - Madisonville CISD-Madisonville, TX

Todd Moses - Beaumont ISD-Beaumont, TX

Michael Pagliaro - Waukegan HS-Waukegan, IL

Jeffrey Palmer - North Iredell lHS-New London, NC

Ronald Poehls - Georgetown ISD-Georgetown, TX

Frank Pomarico - Lumen Christi HS

Ryan Prong - Contributing Columnist, UHND.com

James Rabe - Ganado ISD-Ganado, TX

Josh Rankin - Haltom HS-Haltom City, TX

Joe Ray - St Andrew's Episcopal School-Ridgeland, Miss

Kenneth Riedinger II - Elysian Fields HS-Elysian Fields, TX

Russell Roberts - New Caney HS-New Caney, TX

Marcus Rogers - Fairley HS

David Satcher - Clear Lake HS-Houston, TX

Marquette Smith - Trinity Prep School

Rock Stanley - South Garland HS-Garland, TX

Michael Stewart - Orangefield ISD-Orangefield, TX

Carl Straube - Mathis ISD-Mathis, TX

Travis Titus - Cape Hatteras Secondary School-Buxton, NC

Sean Van De Merghel - United HS-Laredo, TX

Todd Watters - Beaumont Central HS-Beaumont, TX

Scott Wells - Springtown HS-Springtown, TX

Brandon Wood - Shaw HS

Coop, is this the completed list as of the day it was printer or the final complete list? Isn't the dead line the 19th? Just wondering because I heard a name that supposedly applied and his name isn't on the list.

Not really, not really surprised either. With the record over the last ten years, it is obvious this is going to be one heck of a rebuilding project, and if you are already a HC, you can afford to wait for another opportunity.

I would think a good coach would look at this as a great opportunity.  A real professional would take pride in taking over a down program and turning it around.  (such as Credeour in Lumberton!) Think about the respect and admiration he now has in the community.  He built it and deserves all the credit.  If the program was loaded and had a history of success would you really need to be worried as much about the hire?

You rarely hear " well he took that 0-10 program and brought it all the way to 5-5. But if you take that 5-5 program to 10-0, everyone is talking. The thing is, you are judged on where you finish, not how far you improved. The other thing is the program has been down for so long, a new coach will wonder why. He may believe you just can't win here, as some people on this board do. I don't believe that to be the case, but I do believe it will take a long steady effort. I don't believe parents are the problem, if that were the case there probably wouldn't be a successful program in the area. You do have to develop a winning culture and a toughness. It may take a little luck, as in getting enough of the right parts together to show some real improvement to attract even more talent to the program. Whom ever the new guy is, he will need to show real integrity, no special treatment for anyone and to hold everyone accountable. If he doesn't he will lose credibility and we will be talking about this again in 3-4 years.

Not really, not really surprised either. With the record over the last ten years, it is obvious this is going to be one heck of a rebuilding project, and if you are already a HC, you can afford to wait for another opportunity.

I would think a good coach would look at this as a great opportunity.  A real professional would take pride in taking over a down program and turning it around.  (such as Credeour in Lumberton!) Think about the respect and admiration he now has in the community.  He built it and deserves all the credit.  If the program was loaded and had a history of success would you really need to be worried as much about the hire?

I agree with you Green and Bold.  ::) So why don't you leave your successful business and go take one on that has been down for sometime and turn it around. You should really look at that as a great opportunity to turn a business around, if you are a real professional, that is.  ;D  ;D

You know, I hope LCM gives the man some time to work. There have been so many coaches in that program. It just seems about the time some of these guys are about the do some good, they are gone, or if they have a bad year out of 4 they are gone. LCM has got to look at the district. It is tough to play against, PNG, Ozen, Nederland, Central, Vidor, and Lumberton...

I agree with you Green and Bold.   ::) So why don't you leave your successful business and go take one on that has been down for sometime and turn it around. You should really look at that as a great opportunity to turn a business around, if you are a real professional, that is.  ;D  ;D

[/quote

If it paid more I might consider it. You see TD the point I am trying to make is that some people don't worry bout the last ten years cuz they just might have enough confidence that they can do better. BTW this is not tragichippy. I am not on that list. ;D (<<<< see the smiley face?) Go ahead give me the smite.

You know, I hope LCM gives the man some time to work. There have been so many coaches in that program. It just seems about the time some of these guys are about the do some good, they are gone, or if they have a bad year out of 4 they are gone. LCM has got to look at the district. It is tough to play against, PNG, Ozen, Nederland, Central, Vidor, and Lumberton...

KDO, who are these coaches that you speak of (the one bad year out of 4)?  I think we are well aware of the district.  Don't expect to win district every year, just to be competitive.

KDO, who are these coaches that you speak of (the one bad year out of 4)?   I think we are well aware of the district.  Don't expect to win district every year, just to be competitive.

I'm just using theory. No actual people. A coach can go one year 7-3 then 1-9 the next year and they are gone....

KDO, who are these coaches that you speak of (the one bad year out of 4)?   I think we are well aware of the district.  Don't expect to win district every year, just to be competitive.

I'm just using theory. No actual people. A coach can go one year 7-3 then 1-9 the next year and they are gone....

I would think that LCM has given plenty of time to improve Jr High and High School teams. I have watched them both with no improvement seen.

I agree with you Green and Bold.   ::) So why don't you leave your successful business and go take one on that has been down for sometime and turn it around. You should really look at that as a great opportunity to turn a business around, if you are a real professional, that is.  ;D  ;D

[/quote

If it paid more I might consider it. You see TD the point I am trying to make is that some people don't worry bout the last ten years cuz they just might have enough confidence that they can do better. BTW this is not tragichippy. I am not on that list. ;D (<<<< see the smiley face?) Go ahead give me the smite.

You asked for it.  ;) You know you are on the list. You just don't want to admit it in an open forum for fear that you may be criticized.  ;D

Excuse me.  It appeared to me that your post suggested that we ran off coaches if they had one bad year and that we didn't understand we were in a tough district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833