LCM list of coaching applicants completed/INTERVIEWS FRI. SAT.

DP#1FAN

Guest rykerx144

i heard lcm is getting rid of their football program and establishing a ping pong team.  Administration advised they realize some kids will be upset about not getting to experience football in high school so they are going to install a nintendo wii in the gym with madden 09! 

You asked for it Slam!! 

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard lcm is getting rid of their football program and establishing a ping pong team.  Administration advised they realize some kids will be upset about not getting to experience football in high school so they are going to install a nintendo wii in the gym with madden 09! 

You asked for it Slam!!   

The machinations of the Select Ping Pong crowd finally have paid off...the massive investments in time, money, and equipment will finally see fruit as LC-M's Ping Pong program takes on the likes of the Chinese National team.  Players like John "Super Fly" Boudreaux have the ability and the drive to take the team ...alll...the...way.

It is said that the new AD prospect will have extensive Ping Pong experience, and that will upset many of the football faithful, especially a half dozen mullet haired, sleeveless gentlemen with one tooth...between all of them...who will decry the death of high school football at the Bear Cave.  However, in the dark corners of Bear Valhalla, an underground movement to train, equip, and field young men on the gridiron will be taking place, according to an anonymous source with his...umm..."her" ear close to the offices at Bear central.  This will all take place surrepticiously, to avoid all of the attendant gossip, complaining, and "finger in the pieing" that has so far taken place.

Meanwhile, the divorce rate in Ursa land will skyrocket, as men who had enjoyed meddling in the search for a new AD, will instead meddle in the workings of the home, which they had avoided due to football season...

Stay tuned...

Guest rykerx144

I also hear there is plans to tear down the stadium and turn it into a parking lot to make room for the influx of new student enrolling in hopes to be a part of the ping pongers.  The concessions stand is left standing and renamed the WONG TONG STAND.  The baseball coach is outraged because the new uniforms pants are way too short and the numbers on the back are actually egg rolls shaped into numbers...

I also hear there is plans to tear down the stadium and turn it into a parking lot to make room for the influx of new student enrolling in hopes to be a part of the ping pongers.  The concessions stand is left standing and renamed the WONG TONG STAND.  The baseball coach is outraged because the new uniforms pants are way too short and the numbers on the back are actually egg rolls shaped into numbers...

now that's funny there, I don't care who you are that's funny the....Lord, I apologize, for making fun of our football freinds, mullet haired gentlemen, and our Chinese freinds and be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea...

special thanks to Larry the Cable guy, who, it is rumored, will host a "find the AD/HC-a-thon" sometime in the near future, in the hopes of avoiding the hostile ping pong takeover....

Local radio celebrity has been quoted as saying, "that's not right, that's just not right"...

Stay tuned...

Guest rykerx144

the schools new programs are helping the economy also, there has been 25 donuts palaces opened, 4 hotels, 23 nail salons, three message parlors with dark tinted windows, and one mexican restaurant but I dont think its related!!

You asked for it Slam!!   

;D ;D  This makes about as much sense and is easier to beleive than some of the other things posted.  ::) 

Will the Ping Pong coach be the AD too?

Guest rykerx144

No thats the great part, with the installation of Madden 09 it already has a AD programmed into it.  You will have a virtual AD that way if you dont like him there is no need to fire him, just reset the game and start all over!! ;D

we need some new news from the lc-m camp. whats going on  :o

The job is posted and LCM is accepting applications until January 19th.  There will be no "real" news until a few weeks after that date.  Feel free to continue making up your own news and speculations until that time.   ;D

I never knew T.T. was a spokesman for the school.

If LCM and PNG are smart they would be contacting Coach Alvarez.  (Hopefully he has a Masters for PNG fans sake).  Alvarez would get it turned around at both places. 

But for the sake of my team, the Kirbyville Wildcats, I hope they are not smart and don't contact him.  We want him around!

After 20 pages of posts, what kind of new info are you looking for?  :-\

NO. I'm asking the LCM fans who they ould want as coach. ::)

Tuna fishing? Parcells has opt-out clause

Will Bill Parcells become a free agent -- again?

It's a possibility, hinging on whether Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga's sale of his majority ownership of the team goes through, sources told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

When Parcells joined the Dolphins as executive vice president of football operations last year, his deal included a one-time out clause that allowed him to walk away, with the rest of his $12 million guaranteed contract fully paid, no strings attached, if Huizenga sold the team.

Earlier this year, Huizenga agreed to sell 95 percent of the Dolphins to New York developer Stephen Ross. Huizenga hopes to close on the deal by early January to ensure that the capital gains taxes on the sale remain at 15 percent before President-elect Barack Obama takes the oath of office in January, Mortensen reported.

Parcells' contract specifically states only Huizenga can be in authority over him. Once Ross officially becomes majority owner, Parcells has to notify Ross within 30 days that he intends to exercise his walk-away clause and collect the full balance of $9 million, Mortensen reported.

At that time, Parcells would be a free agent. And any team that wants his services would not owe compensation to the Dolphins, according to the report.

Among the teams sources say are on Parcells' radar are the New York Jets, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, LC-M Battlin' Bears and the Oakland Raiders. However, if Parcells' son-in-law, New England Patriots vice president Scott Pioli, is interested in any of those jobs, Parcells is unlikely to wind up with that team, Mortensen reported.

Parcells could negotiate with Ross to extend his opt-out clause by one year. But as presently written, the clause doesn't extend after one season, according to the report.

The job is posted and LCM is accepting applications until January 19th.  There will be no "real" news until a few weeks after that date.  Feel free to continue making up your own news and speculations until that time.   ;D

Not a spokesman...just a concerned community member.  I'm just relaying information straight off of the school website (mixed in with a little freelanced information.)  ::)  Now you know.

You asked for it Slam!!   

;D ;D  This makes about as much sense and is easier to beleive than some of the other things posted.   ::)   

Will the Ping Pong coach be the AD too?

I thought they already appointed Griff as the AD?  ;D

You didn't know? After reading all of these post I think I want him to be the spokesperson for me. He is much kinder and gentler, not to mention well spoken.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83