Lumberton vs. Nederland Predictions?

Are yall serious or just playing around? Asa Cardenas will not play Friday night? That is kinda hard to believe.

He will not play Friday.

There are others also

Do ya'll know what happened??  What other players won't be available??

Usually when things like this happen, the BS starts flying about who did what, etc.

It would be good to know the facts, to squish any rumors that may start.

Nevermind,  I found  out in today's PAN...what the heck were they thinking?? ???

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It signifies where the d-lineman is positioned (technique).  a head up nose is a zero technique, a five is an outside eye or shoulder of the offensive tackle, a 9 tech is outside shade of a tight end

I thought a 5 was outside shoulder of the guard and 9 was outside shoulder of the tackle.  Depends on the system I guess but I can live with that...thanks for the scouting reports as well.

0 = Head up on the center

1 = outside of the shoulder of the center

3 = outside of the shoulder of the guard

5 = outside of the shoulder of the tackle

9 = outside of the shoulder of the TE

thanks guys...i get the general idea.

just 2 more ??     where is 7  , as there's noone between the OT and TE ?

and, are the numbers even on the other side of the line?  (I'm guessing that the odd # represent the left side and the even# the right side??)

Two good teams gonna duke it out.I always give an edge to the home team on their turf.Next I would give Nederland the edge with a QB that has been good for awhile and experience gets a edge.I like teams that are not scared to throw and loosen the defense.Will be a great football game to watch,turnovers will factor in here.I pick it Nederland 28-Lumberton 27 in a thriller.Lumberton has been good but can the young qb rise to a differant level?

The suspension of Cardenas and Forney is a huge blow to Nederland this Friday. But, based on the info in the newspaper I commend Coach Neumann for taking this disciplinary stance. It shows his commitment to TEAM and not individuals. Missing a practice unexcused to go to Houston to watch an NBA game does not deserve to go unnoticed. I think Coach made the right choice. I just hope the players understand why yhey are being punished and choose to rejoin the team on Monday for their playoff journey.

The suspension of Cardenas and Forney is a huge blow to Nederland this Friday. But, based on the info in the newspaper I commend Coach Neumann for taking this disciplinary stance. It shows his commitment to TEAM and not individuals. Missing a practice unexcused to go to Houston to watch an NBA game does not deserve to go unnoticed. I think Coach made the right choice. I just hope the players understand why yhey are being punished and choose to rejoin the team on Monday for their playoff journey.

IF thes boys skipped practice to go to an NBA game then it is a MUCH bigger problem than a one game suspension-------they have no respect for the coacing staff, their team mates or their community---IF THIS IS ACCURATE then I would suspend them for the balance of the season

IF thes boys skipped practice to go to an NBA game then it is a MUCH bigger problem than a one game suspension-------they have no respect for the coacing staff, their team mates or their community---IF THIS IS ACCURATE then I would suspend them for the balance of the season

ouch.... i think that's a little extreme. I see where you're headed with them thinking they are bigger than the TEAM... but..

ouch.... i think that's a little extreme. I see where you're headed with them thinking they are bigger than the TEAM... but..

I think Larry did the right thing. If you suspend them for the playoffs you are punishing the rest of the team. Give the boys a chance to redeem themselves after this week and bring your best team to the playoffs.

It signifies where the d-lineman is positioned (technique).  a head up nose is a zero technique, a five is an outside eye or shoulder of the offensive tackle, a 9 tech is outside shade of a tight end

I thought a 5 was outside shoulder of the guard and 9 was outside shoulder of the tackle.  Depends on the system I guess but I can live with that...thanks for the scouting reports as well.

No even and odd on different sides.  Think of the center as 0 then go outside shoulder for 1, center/guard gap for 2, inside shoulder guard 3, head up guard 4, outside shoulder guard 5, guard/tackle gap 6 etc...

It's the right decision in this case.  Church, college visit/prep, or illness are about the only reasons I could see being accepted.  Attending an NBA game ???  Bad decision.  

Hmmm...illness was never an acceptable excuse with the coaches I played for.  I'm rocking the black and gold today as well but fortunately for me they were the college colors so no allergic reaction...

It's the right decision in this case.  Church, college visit/prep, or illness are about the only reasons I could see being accepted.  Attending an NBA game ???  Bad decision.  

Hmmm...illness was never an acceptable excuse with the coaches I played for.  I'm rocking the black and gold today as well but fortunately for me they were the college colors so no allergic reaction...

Your right if it's just a cold but if it requires a doctor's attention like the flu you don't want to lose a whole team down with it.  I've seen coaches let players go home hoping thay would be well enough to play by game day. 

No worries...Bulldogs are STILL going to win.  Go Nederland...I'm rocking black and gold today (and I think I'm having an allergic reaction ;))

Dang  B.D.A. just imagine if you wore that Lumberton Red/White/Blue.....you would be melting!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[move]RAIDERS ARE BRINGING IT FRIDAY NIGHT!!![/move]

Your right if it's just a cold but if it requires a doctor's attention like the flu you don't want to lose a whole team down with it.  I've seen coaches let players go home hoping thay would be well enough to play by game day. 

Yeah, the illness was always case by case I guess but you had better show up regardless.

No even and odd on different sides.  Think of the center as 0 then go outside shoulder for 1, center/guard gap for 2, inside shoulder guard 3, head up guard 4, outside shoulder guard 5, guard/tackle gap 6 etc...

OK  gotcha!!  thanks for the explanation...

Funny thing is Dayton Fans ......Ya'll will never be albe to cough up that loss to the Raiders it will be in the record book FOREVER!!!!!!  :P  O and when ya'll do beat the raider next week or four weeks from now your boys will be licken there wounds while you Past Pine Riders will be celebrating...... The Raiders won't roll over for you and you just might be surprised!!!! 

Funny thing is Dayton Fans ......Ya'll will never be albe to cough up that loss to the Raiders it will be in the record book FOREVER!!!!!!  :P   O and when ya'll do beat the raider next week or four weeks from now your boys will be licken there wounds while you Past Pine Riders will be celebrating...... The Raiders won't roll over for you and you just might be surprised!!!!   

[glow=red,2,300]x2[/glow]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn