Lumberton vs. Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Well I was with my buddy's tonight and the rumor is that Hanna will be moving to linebacker?? Going to learn a whole new position in one week ???

That's what I've been hearing also. If Anthony can't go or is limited then Hanna will play MLB. I think he will do a great job there because of his athleticism.

Guest tigersvoice

Doesnt matter where Hanna at he is a PLAYER!! He is always around the ball, now he will jsut be able to pick up some more steam before he hits one of the Dogs.

Hanna played in the defensive line last year; he has definite instincts for the football.  Should do a good job at MLB if he is called on.

Ned has 100% fan support from the Broncos---GO BIG NED

That's only because the Burros are afraid to meet Big Ned in the first round, they don't want to get their losing b-ball team started just yet. ;D

talking smack is one thing.... uninformed smack is annoying.

Beard will play Friday night, he didnt buy a $1000 knee brace for no reason. Hanna will be at D-end as usual, and Mark Murril is head hunting. You guys wanna talk about how bad Ned wants Lumberton, etc...Well ur wrong if you think the Raiders dont want the dogs just as bad. Nederland is a little too confident of their west coast offense, its faulty and easy to blow up. Why do you think Lumberton had like 5 straight losing seasons under Fuller's west coast system. Its hard to pull off in HS.

Guest 87CRU79

Let's see here:

Nederland has the top Passing and Running attack in the district, thanks in part to the #1 QB, #1 RB and #1 WR in the district. Lumberton will have their hands full no doubt about it. I don't care if you have Peg Leg out there, they will have a tough time

In that same token, Nederland still needs to kick it up on defense

Nederland 38 - Lobe 17

Anyone going?? We bring the ENTIRE city when we travel!

Just a question, for a Nederland home game, do they show the visitors replays?

No. We don't even let the visitors cheer.

Back to reality. Nederland shows visitor replays.

nederland's crew on the PA and on the replay screen knows how to be unbiased. Some L-Town folks could take a few notes.

nederland's crew on the PA and on the replay screen knows how to be unbiased. Some L-Town folks could take a few notes.

Enough about the announcers!!!!  You know your going to an away game,  I would not expect anything different when we go play on the road. 

Enough about the announcers!!!!  You know your going to an away game,  I would not expect anything different when we go play on the road. 

not in high school.

but since you told me it was enough...  ::)

not in high school.

but since you told me it was enough...  ::)

My appologies... my intentions were not to tell you what to say or do.  It was simply a generalization that people complain about the announcers too much.  I expect when we go play at someone elses stadium, for their announcers to be biased towards their team. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder