Beaumont United 46 Stoney Point 54/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 46 Stoney Point 54/FINAL
2 minutes ago, John173622 said:

WELL OBVIOUSLY STONY POINT IS TOO GOOD

They're not like ppl say they are.u have to figure that BU is playing without there best player tonite.and SP still struggled against them.

Incredible run by this senior class, and so unlucky to have to finish that run without Dotson.  BU showed incredible heart tonight, and gave Stony Point all they wanted and more.  I’m confident in saying had Kayde been healthy we’d be watching BU in another state final.  Either way, United has everything to be proud of, and nothing to hang their head about.  

Great run by BU I think this years run was the most impressive of them all, because no one had BU picked to win the region. They showed the heart of a champion tonight. Also I’m confident that BU would’ve won state had Dotson been healthy based off what I seen from the other 3 teams today. Either way nothing to hang your head over, this group will be forever remembered in Beaumont. 

9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

What a gutty gutty performance by Payia and United. Down their leader Dotson and then Green fouling out, ended up just too tall a task to get the win.

Great 4 year run for BU and Coach Green.

Man no kidding! They played very well and confident.

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Hats off to United and the Beaumont community. Great 4 year run. If Dotson was healthy, BU would have won by 6 or 7. 

I think they still would’ve won if Green didn’t foul out early in the 4th. He kept the offense steady all night.