Silsbee vs HJ Bi district round

Very first time these two have played each other in the 1st round.

The line; Silsbee -28

I haven't decided yet if I am going to this one or not. It's between this doubleheader and the one at East Chambers. (HF/Vidor and Huffman/WO-S). Leaning towards EC. Just not much of a girls basketball fan but in this situation, it will be the better game of the two at the Montagne.

13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Very first time these two have played each other in the 1st round.

The line; Silsbee -28

I haven't decided yet if I am going to this one or not. It's between this doubleheader and the one at East Chambers. (HF/Vidor and Huffman/WO-S). Leaning towards EC. Just not much of a girls basketball fan but in this situation, it will be the better game of the two at the Montagne.

Yes it will, usually the boys game between these 2 are the more competitive. Not this year, if I was in town I would definitely catch this doubleheader 

You never want to be overconfident in the playoffs, but the Tigers take this one by 20. I'd be surprised if this turns out like Silsbee's district games. HJ's coach will get everything he can out of his players to make this a ballgame.

Tigers probably go 1-1 on the night. Would like to be wrong about that though.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will be very surprised if Silsbee boys score in the 90's.

You have said that several times about Silsbee this year and they have proved you wrong, but this time I’ll agree with you. If Silsbee starters play more than they have in district I’ll be surprised if HJ scores more than 54. 

53 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

You have said that several times about Silsbee this year and they have proved you wrong, but this time I’ll agree with you. If Silsbee starters play more than they have in district I’ll be surprised if HJ scores more than 54. 

Said it in their last game vs. LC-M

Looks like my decision has been made for me.

Texan Live will be doing both games (HJ/Silsbee girls and boys). I can come home later that night and watch both games.

So I'll be heading to Winnie Tuesday night for Bi-District doubleheader with Hamshire-Fannett/Vidor and Huffman/WO-S.

9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Texan Live will be doing both games (HJ/Silsbee girls and boys). I can come home later that night and watch both games.

So I'll be heading to Winnie Tuesday night for Bi-District doubleheader with Hamshire-Fannett/Vidor and Huffman/WO-S.

I think 19-4A gets swept here. 

On 2/18/2024 at 12:18 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Go on and get your tias fix lol