Who will have more success this season? Lee or sterling?

lcm93

1 minute ago, PlayActionPass said:

With John Launius on staff at Sterling??? Not a chance Lee is better coached.

How will lee do in there new district? How will sterling do in there's its a strange world seeing all three divided into 3 different districts!! 

1 hour ago, lcm93 said:

How will lee do in there new district? How will sterling do in there's its a strange world seeing all three divided into 3 different districts!! 

Given GCCISD's reluctance to rebalance attendance, which is fine, I am not judging, it was inevitable. Lee was too small (kept opting up) and GCM has grown too much. I don't think its a negative overall. Its good to play where you belong. Good luck GCCISD.    

10 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Given GCCISD's reluctance to rebalance attendance, which is fine, I am not judging, it was inevitable. Lee was too small (kept opting up) and GCM has grown too much. I don't think its a negative overall. Its good to play where you belong. Good luck GCCISD.    

It's only far to the school any school to play in a classification based on what your enrollment puts you in !! 

Lee should be about like they have been more or less the last four years.

Need to figure out the QB situation. Have 4 or 5 solid skill position guys that will all need to play both ways to some extent.

Have an offensive line with several two year starters. Couple of solid linebackers.

I have a feeling they will play Joseph at QB and be more of a run first team this year.

Sterling has a really good quarterback. I'll need to see it to believe it that they will have a better year than Lee though.

17 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Some people think that’s an advantage on the scoreboard… if you have better atmosphere it results in more wins…

But I’ve been trying to get an answer for over 15 years now of what exactly atmosphere is.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. Apparently it’s important.