Bridge City officially opens AD/HFC/JOSH SMALLEY NAMED NEW AD/HFC

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Bridge City officially opens AD/HFC/JOSH SMALLEY NAMED NEW AD/HFC

If it's true, Smalley is making a huge mistake going to BC. Most of their better athletes now days play strictly baseball. It will be almost impossible to convince them to play football. His reputation for turning programs around will be thrown out the window. If BC ever even starts SOMEWHAT competing on a consistent bases I'll be shocked. I know I wouldn't put my reputation on the line just to go home.

3 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

If it's true, Smalley is making a huge mistake going to BC. Most of their better athletes now days play strictly baseball. It will be almost impossible to convince them to play football. His reputation for turning programs around will be thrown out the window. If BC ever even starts SOMEWHAT competing on a consistent bases I'll be shocked. I know I wouldn't put my reputation on the line just to go home.

There is no "if" about it. Smalley will named tonight.

7 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Stop using the baseball team as a scapegoat for BCs lack of success. They made good strides rebounding from that dumpster fire that McGuire ran. Smalley will continue building up this program. God forbid anyone try to get better around the 409.

Or maybe Josh will turn B.C. into a consistent winner like he did at OF.  Not like they were world beaters when he took over.  Neither are going to win state championships but I bet he improves the program.  And as I’ve stated many times, you won’t find a better AD.  I personally have nothing but gratitude for the man and hope he has all the success in the world, even if it’s for a rival.  Godspeed Coach Smalley.  Your work here was much appreciated.