Bellville (61) vs Silsbee (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

Now that his name has been mentioned, I guess Silsbee getting beat just as bad as WOS means Hickman wasn't the problem.

Mustangs need to give him a few more years.

No, thank you!! Our kids still don't know what system they're running.

2 hours ago, pine curtain said:

which is better ?

A. District champs of the "toughest district in the state"  

B. Playing in round 4

Asking for a friend................

Toughest district would be 3ad1 district 11 😆. 10 total state Championships appearances in the last 10 Years and 7 championship in the last 10 years all in one district and I would bet district 11 will have another rep in the state game again this year.

6 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Toughest district would be 3ad1 district 11 😆. 10 total state Championships appearances in the last 10 Years and 7 championship in the last 10 years all in one district and I would bet district 11 will have another rep in the state game again this year.

it was a JOKE. 

earlier this week Silsbee fans were bragging about being champs of the toughest 4AII in the state.

46 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You’re on my nerves at this point, and I’m not even a Silsbee fan, for what it’s worth 

I do apologize for the rest of you having to endure the ribbing. I did though say I would stop if the person would go ahead and pay.

I know you are not a Silsbee fan. Again apologies. 

Silsbee will lose 28 seniors from this team. Many have been 3 year starters and a couple have been 4 year players. 25-2 the last two years.  Great run for this group.

Tigers will only return 3 on offense and 3 on defense. Rebuild year next season.

Congrats Bellville on the win. Well deserved and the much much better team.

Congrats Silsbee on a fine season.

21 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

it was about toughest 4A DII  district in the state not all classifications.

31 minutes ago, Sledge said:

Who are these "experts" across the state ?

Well Dave Campbell picked Silsbee to meet Cuero and possibly play Carthage in the state championship I heard on gentlemen on Bally sports say Bellville doesn’t have enough to beat a pleasant grove or Carthage but that’s before pleasant grove got beat earlier.

1 minute ago, Mballler#1 said:

Well Dave Campbell picked Silsbee to meet Cuero and possibly play Carthage in the state championship I heard on gentlemen on Bally sports say Bellville doesn’t have enough to beat a pleasant grove or Carthage but that’s before pleasant grove got beat earlier.

Man they had ppl that actually really thought Carthage was going to get "handled" by PG. I laughed so much this week 🤣

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yep. Tigers with some back ups in as well.

This game was over a long time ago.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yep. Tigers with some back ups in as well.

This game was over a long time ago.

This game was over at 14-0.  When do you see our guys who always want the ball let a kickoff roll around until one finally decides i need to go get it.  You could see it in several players…