#2 Silsbee vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

51 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not sure about that but what I do know is I have sports bet for many years now. Have done quite well. I have seen enough games in my life time to know that in this particular case if someone is going to give me Silsbee AND 14 points, I'm taking it.

If that computer said Silsbee was a 14 point favorite in this game, I would take Bellville getting the 14.

When it comes to sports betting, the homer does not exist. It's all business as far as I am concerned.

I see this game as no more than a 10 point game either way.

I dabble a little myself. But even a novice would be silly not to take Silsbee +14. 

10 hours ago, Smeyen said:

I’m usually optimistic, half glass full kinda gal, but I do get passionate about HS football have v always loved it. I get angry when refs cheat or when a player tries to take another player out.  Love it more than College even pro. There’s nothing better than being able to root for your team in the stands, screaming soo loud you have a headache or a sore throat the next day! Good times 🏈

+100

3 hours ago, Who That said:

Ain't there a Jasper  - Cuero page ..? Wouldn't it be so much  fun to go a start up a good conversation over their about your team . Just so much jolly  and fun over there. 🤔😉😊

it's quiet just how we like it. besides I have enjoyed BS ing about the Silsbee Bellville game.

41 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Has Bellville ever won state? 

In 1977 they did….. and in 1960 but that one they lost.  They made it to the State semifinals 2 or 3  years one year against Bandara 2002 belief. One year against a Giddings 2012-2013 possibly Not for sure on dates though.  WOS has always been our Achilles heel go a couple of rounds or 3  get knocked out. It would be nice to go all the way though. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re just mad that Jasper is rolling and nobody cares. 

Who are y’all playing this weekend? I can’t remember.  Actually, I’m not sure I’ve even heard. 

Brother,  the one thing that I honestly been mad about this football season is that my #1 love, best friend and GameDay home or away partner for the last 20+ football seasons aka my wife hasn't been here. it's been 6 months now since she passed and I am a lost, broken  man who struggles day to day finding ways to survive each one.  

21 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Brother,  the one thing that I honestly been mad about this football season is that my #1 love, best friend and GameDay home or away partner for the last 20+ football seasons aka my wife hasn't been here. it's been 6 months now since she passed and I am a lost, broken  man who struggles day to day finding ways to survive each one.  

I’m soo sorry for the pain you have experienced this last 6 months. I can’t imagine what you are going through but I am praying for comfort and peace during this difficult time. I hope you find the way to keep fighting to survive 😔😔

40 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

May God bless and heal your heart. One of the most comforting verses in the Bible is Revelation 21:4 for those who know Him as their person savior: 

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Every hurt will be healed! Keep the faith! 

5 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I hate to hear that… 

6 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Bro" I'm so sorry for your loss..! I" can't even imagine how hard that must be for you. Stay strong and carry on if this board helps you to keep going keep going bro". 🙏🏻

Remember sometimes teams play to their competition Silsbee doesn’t waste a lot of energy on teams that they are up on by a lot which has happened quite a few times this year WOS game is a very heated rivalry and a ton of penalties were thrown in that game Silsbee has played 3 straight running teams Jasper Sealy and Gatesville you always play a certain way against teams in you district because teams are very familiar with one another so how did madisonville beat Bellville last year held them to 3 points I know it’s a different season but let the game play out each team has prepared something for each other if Silsbee is heathy on offense it’s going to be difficult for Bellville to stop them drop back in coverage then Silsbee will run the ball don’t get me wrong Bellville is very good but they haven’t been to this round in a long time their is a lot of pressure on them too.

1 minute ago, Mballler#1 said:

Remember sometimes teams play to their competition Silsbee doesn’t waste a lot of energy on teams that they are up on by a lot which has happened quite a few times this year WOS game is a very heated rivalry and a ton of penalties were thrown in that game Silsbee has played 3 straight running teams Jasper Sealy and Gatesville you always play a certain way against teams in you district because teams are very familiar with one another so how did madisonville beat Bellville last year held them to 3 points I know it’s a different season but let the game play out each team has prepared something for each other if Silsbee is heathy on offense it’s going to be difficult for Bellville to stop them drop back in coverage then Silsbee will run the ball don’t get me wrong Bellville is very good but they haven’t been to this round in a long time their is a lot of pressure on them too.

Bellville was in this round year before last. 

7 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Very sorry to hear that, strength and prayers for you and your family through this difficult time.

8 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Prayers up