Opting up?

05Panther52

On 11/19/2023 at 4:37 PM, Old Ape said:

Idiots! 4A is 4A in everything except football. Yes they should opt up. Unless HF, jasper, silsbee, and WOS tank they won’t have a shot at the playoffs. They are 3-17 in the last 2 years gotta try something.

Yeah like updating a resume for a new job. Not opting up to play bigger schools they won't have a shot at playoffs there either 

21 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why don’t you mind your business while you finish ruining peavey’s career by being so…..y’all. 

Ruining his career...?  lol   1 district championship already, 2nd in district this year, 3 winning seasons in a row for the first time ever, and favorite for another DC next year.  Yeah, it sucks over here right now, especially for Peevey.  Lol

Just now, BEAR4LIFE said:

Ruining his career...?  lol   1 district championship already, 2nd in district this year, 3 winning seasons in a row for the first time ever, and favorite for another DC next year.  Yeah, it sucks over here right now, especially for Peevey.  Lol

He coached a team to the state championship game, then went to LiCk'eM where they celebrate coming in second in District to Lum. If that's not a fall from grace, I don't know what one looks like, I guess.  

He's Crouch 2.0.... 

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He coached a team to the state championship game, then went to LiCk'eM where they celebrate coming in second in District to Lum. If that's not a fall from grace, I don't know what one looks like, I guess.  

He's Crouch 2.0.... 

Give me a break, Crouch 2.0?  Yes, you're obviously delusional, but not surprising.  Crouch's best record was 7-3, Peevey's first year he bested that at 11-3 where we missed the finals by 2 games and he won Bum Phillips coach of the year.  Pretty similar if you ask me and far from a fall from grace.  How's BC's record the past 5-10-15 years?  Yall over .500?  Not even close. 

24 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

Give me a break, Crouch 2.0?  Yes, you're obviously delusional, but not surprising.  Crouch's best record was 7-3, Peevey's first year he bested that at 11-3 where we missed the finals by 2 games and he won Bum Phillips coach of the year.  Pretty similar if you ask me and far from a fall from grace.  How's BC's record the past 5-10-15 years?  Yall over .500?  Not even close. 

For what he has to work with, LSM's head coach is doing a good job.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He's Crouch 2.0.... 

Were we finishing first in district for the past 30 years? Maybe I forgot lol lcm is not a powerhouse. If we have consistent winning records that's a far cry better than norm

9 minutes ago, bd04 said:

Here is link from Liberty. If I were a coach, I don’t think I’d say what he did. But I’m not a coach, so…😬 If they get 4th place in district, then the playoff talent will be better most likely than small school. 

This is the hidden content, please

I read that article too and thought the same thing. No mention of aligning the district with subvarsity teams as was stated earlier in the thread. The guy basically just said they were trying to get out of one of the toughest districts in the state so they could make the playoffs. Not a good look at all. 

3 hours ago, 2wedge said:

I read that article too and thought the same thing. No mention of aligning the district with subvarsity teams as was stated earlier in the thread. The guy basically just said they were trying to get out of one of the toughest districts in the state so they could make the playoffs. Not a good look at all. 

Neither one of them will be making the playoff in 3AD1 to 4AD1. Move makes no sense.