Jasper at Silsbee

TexasBoy89

21 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

That was 2014 the last time we played at Jasper old stadium, it was also the last time we lost to Jasper. 

For outsiders who are not aware during the time span mentioned  there has been the infamous " cheap shot: on our starting qb in a game we were winning til that point,  a game that is known as 20>14 , a couple of seasons we didn't play actually 3, and of course last year's bounce pass(and yes I am talking football not basketball when I say bounce pass) so.......anywho.

20 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

For outsiders who are not aware during the time span mentioned  there has been the infamous " cheap shot: on our starting qb in a game we were winning til that point,  a game that is known as 20>14 , a couple of seasons we didn't play actually 3, and of course last year's bounce pass(and yes I am talking football not basketball when I say bounce pass) so.......anywho.

Jasper began playing football in 1915 and they first played Silsbee in 1922, with Silsbee winning that first game 24-6. Overall, Jasper leads the series 45-31-2

19 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

That is your coaches fault. 

He keeps using the Beaumont Zebras 

13 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Karrion was a mean lean bowling ball when he played for the DAWGS. played running back one year on varsity then I personally think had him out of position playing QB the other. He holds the Jasper single season rushing record and is second on the single game rushing record behind only Montavien Hunt's 360 he hung on the Blue&Silver.

He was tough to bring down for sure. 

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Jasper, always with their excuses 

24 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

guess its an excuse who leads the series as well.

anywho........

I understand rivalries and records and series leaders and all that stuff, honestly I do. But when it comes right down to it, I like to use "Janet Jackson logic" - What have you done for me lately? Ooh-ooh-ooh, yeah...

Tigers take it again...