Jasper at Silsbee

TexasBoy89

4 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

There were no flags on either play, Silsbee Receiver was taken to Hospital with concussion, Jasper QB was taken out of the game, not sure on his injury?  But I do know the Silsbee kid that made the hit was punished and made to sit out the next game, which was homecoming against WOS. He also never did this type of infraction again, and was a big part of the road to the SEMIS in 2018.

The worst part of this story to me was, Jasper coach sending video to BMT news , with kids name, before Silsbee coach had time to deal with it. 

Yep sucker move 

1 minute ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

With the district championship on the line, how far do you think both teams will go in the playoffs? What will be considered a good season / disappointing season?

In Silsbee's case, I think it's at least to state semis. They are good enough to make Jerry World but you have to play the game. Lot's of things can happen along the way.

2 hours ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

With the district championship on the line, how far do you think both teams will go in the playoffs? What will be considered a good season / disappointing season?

I've got Jasper making two rounds.... I think Silsbee will see the third or possibly fourth round like last year. I think they've got enough talent to win the Region and make the semis, and even Jerry World would be an outside shot, but I think the intangibles (playcalling/lack of adjustments/penalties) will eventually catch up with them by round four.

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I've got Jasper making two rounds.... I think Silsbee will see the third or possibly fourth round like last year. I think they've got enough talent to win the Region and make the semis, and even Jerry World would be an outside shot, but I think the intangibles (playcalling/lack of adjustments/penalties) will eventually catch up with them by round four.

That's plausible. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think Silsbee goes a minimum of 5 rounds. Wimberley is a team that always there as well as Cuero. Silsbee plays there best, they will be playing week before Christmas vs Carthage. Lots of luck and hard hitting before then. 

33 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I think Silsbee goes a minimum of 5 rounds. Wimberley is a team that always there as well as Cuero. Silsbee plays there best, they will be playing week before Christmas vs Carthage. Lots of luck and hard hitting before then. 

Don’t get me wrong… I’d go to Dallas to watch. I’m just not plunking down my credit card for a room yet.