Silsbee (20) @ West Orange-Stark (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

40 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Silsbee Rough Stats (Pretty Close to KOGT) Will get the official results later.

Rushing

33 Carries    102 YDs   1 TD 

Kibbles    22 Carries   90 YDs   1 TD

Passing

Moshier   19 - 31  222 Yards   2 TDs

Receiving

Miller    5 Rec   45  YDs   1 TD

Cartwright   4 Rec   68 YDs  1 TD

Im sure I missed a few in there but this is pretty close.

I think Miller may have had a few more. Maybe I'm wrong. 

34 minutes ago, dj said:

Well said, but the funny part is things are going in the wrong direction here.CT sat on Silsbee side.things are turning in the wrong way here.

Maybe he gets tired of hearing WOS fans talking crap in the stands dj.  Is it true that the WOS police had to usher out 2 Silsbee fans from  the WOS side because, they were harassing people? 

18 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Maybe he gets tired of hearing WOS fans talking crap in the stands dj.  Is it true that the WOS police had to usher out 2 Silsbee fans from  the WOS side because, they were harassing people? 

Talking smack the same way the WO.S players where all night..! Yes Silsbee was talking some smack back. At haft time Miller was on the 50 yard line surrounded by WO.S players all in his face talking mess Miller just kept putting his hand up at there face mask like just shut up".. The ref run over to stop it. Ow an since you asked I" was wacthin the game on Texanlive.com and could see every play very well on this 85" inch best seat in the house. 👌🐅🏈

1 minute ago, Who That said:

Talking smack the same way the WO.S players where all night..! Yes Silsbee was talking some smack back. At haft time Miller was on the 50 yard line surrounded by WO.S players all in his face talking mess Miller just kept putting his hand up at there face mask like just shut up".. The ref run over to stop it. Ow an since you asked I" was wacthin the game on Texanlive.com and could see every play very well on this 85" inch best seat in the house. 👌🐅🏈

Congratulations😒

25 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I think Miller may have had a few more. Maybe I'm wrong. 

No doubt.  I'm super busy running the gear, keeping stats and doing the play by play. 

Understated part of this game was that Silsbee had maybe 2-3 passing plays over 20 yds.  A rarity for their explosive offense and shows how well the Stangs kept the deep threat contained.

Worked the edges and underneath zones well.  Couple dropped BIG plays by both squads.

Turner and Kibbles were the main stays on the field and handled the intensity of the game pretty well.

My humble opinion

43 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I mean, can you blame him? The community painted him as a racist and sent him off in shame… now they’re destroying his legacy. 

I don’t think I’d want to sit with people that did me that way, 

That's why i dont feel sorry for them, you got what you wished for for most now theyre backpedaling

I wanna put things in perspective. WOS was tied up 6-6 with a state title contender at the 1/2. Props to the Mustangs. I’m gonna give credit where credit is due. The Tigers are really good. They’ve got more than just Miller. There’s a whole group of young men that are next level players. Even though I was pulling for Silsbee to win, I would’ve been happy either way. Good job Tigers. Y’all beat a good team. 

WARNING: Silsbee is their own worst enemy. They have more of a chance of beating themselves, than someone else beating them. Tighten up the penalties and find some discipline. 

Just now, ladybug33 said:

That would be 40 years of success, we will bounce back.

40 years that’s what I’m saying. Whatever is going on is not working. The players are there. Is WOS 2-3? Think about that, WOS is 2-3. After last season and now how can anyone think changes are not needed. They are beginning to be like every other team in this area. Good every once in a while. 

Just now, americasteam22 said:

40 years that’s what I’m saying. Whatever is going on is not working. The players are there. Is WOS 2-3? Think about that, WOS is 2-3. After last season and now how can anyone think changes are not needed. They are beginning to be like every other team in this area. Good every once in a while. 

I'm not saying changes do not need to be made. I think they will, when, and where is the question.

23 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

So, we don't care! Matter of fact help your team to win a  district title then come back with how success feels.

I wouldn't say that. Watered down district or not. They look closer to that than WOS seems to be for the foreseeable future lol at least you can keep history in your back pocket cuz you'll Need it for a bit.

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I wanna put things in perspective. WOS was tied up 6-6 with a state title contender at the 1/2. Props to the Mustangs. I’m gonna give credit where credit is due. The Tigers are really good. They’ve got more than just Miller. There’s a whole group of young men that are next level players. Even though I was pulling for Silsbee to win, I would’ve been happy either way. Good job Tigers. Y’all beat a good team. 

WARNING: Silsbee is their own worst enemy. They have more of a chance of beating themselves, than someone else beating them. Tighten up the penalties and find some discipline. 

With the way Silsbee played last night, they are not a state title contender.

They were more worried about chirping and dancing around in the huddle, than they were playing as a team.

WOS is a shell of any resemblance of a WOS team, but were the best team Silsbee has played this year.   Silsbee looked decent defensively, but poor on offense.