Newton (58) @ West Orange-Stark (54) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

What's the life expectancy for best win percentage in the state or is that already gone?

Could be gone in 1 season. When I crunched the numbers last winter. Southlake Carroll could surpass us if we go 0-10 and they go 10-0. It hasn't got that bad. But they are steadily gaining ground on us. We are currently at .795

.804 after the CS loss 2 years ago

16 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

WOS will beat Silsbee.. you heard it here 1st.

Lol,one to many tonite huh.this is becoming embarrassing!! Starts with a supt that's not from here.and doesn't know sports.and then he gets a coach that's never been a head coach,and he hires an OC and DC that only could coach little league.i think no matter what high school your from or team every team deserve to get there kids a scholarship to play at the next level.tragedy what there doing to destroy that.kids deserve better.

1 hour ago, Sportsguy17 said:

Dose he not notice he is ruining a state powerhouse.

He's a Silsbee alum. I thought he wanted to prove them wrong when they fired him as DC. Almost looks like a well orchestrated plan to infiltrate and kill the competition from within.

Kids are paying the price for this. We will have no D1 scholarships. Shaw got lucky that he was already being recruited before this fell apart last season. The sophomores that were starting against CS 2 years ago would've had a chance. If not for the administration's efforts to please the people that aren't here supporting our kids.

Voters have spoken will continue to step up for what's best for the students. Might even see WOSdrummer99 signs next election cycle. This experiment has to be stopped.

We want Bevil, Locks, Toby, DPG, and all other candidates to have a fair chance for employment at our equal opportunity school district. No more discrimination. No more demanding hiring anyone based on race. This is what we get when quality candidates are turned away and leaders of young men are hired for the wrong reason. I wouldn't be surprised if more move to LCM on Monday. Or if this ends up like the 96 season when almost all the senior leadership quit.

WOS 112%

112 was also the total points scored tonight btw

11 minutes ago, GATA! said:

Man yall give 3a Newton a little respect, 58 pts was not put on yall by just some team, it's was by the king of the 409. Good game and the new stadium is top notch!

Nothing but respect for the Eagles. The coaching staff for Newton was assembled by a great leader. I know a few that say the young coach wouldn't get it done. But he seems very improved since the welcome to WOS 70-0 game.

28 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

He's a Silsbee alum. I thought he wanted to prove them wrong when they fired him as DC. Almost looks like a well orchestrated plan to infiltrate and kill the competition from within.

Kids are paying the price for this. We will have no D1 scholarships. Shaw got lucky that he was already being recruited before this fell apart last season. The sophomores that were starting against CS 2 years ago would've had a chance. If not for the administration's efforts to please the people that aren't here supporting our kids.

Voters have spoken will continue to step up for what's best for the students. Might even see WOSdrummer99 signs next election cycle. This experiment has to be stopped.

We want Bevil, Locks, Toby, DPG, and all other candidates to have a fair chance for employment at our equal opportunity school district. No more discrimination. No more demanding hiring anyone based on race. This is what we get when quality candidates are turned away and leaders of young men are hired for the wrong reason. I wouldn't be surprised if more move to LCM on Monday. Or if this ends up like the 96 season when almost all the senior leadership quit.

WOS 112%

112 was also the total points scored tonight btw

He is kin folk, I would support him for sure. How is coach Foreman doing this year? I have not been keeping up with his wins or loses lately.

13 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Nothing but respect for the Eagles. The coaching staff for Newton was assembled by a great leader. I know a few that say the young coach wouldn't get it done. But he seems very improved since the welcome to WOS 70-0 game.

Yea that was a tough one 😆 

Elam posted this on FB

Some people were wondering about this.

Most points ever given up by West Orange-Stark

58 - Newton (2023)
52 - Wimberley (2005)
48 - Silsbee (2022)
42 - Jasper (2001), Nederland (2002), Foster (2015)
41 - West Brook (1992), Jasper (1996), Coldspring (2009), Pleasant Grove (2017)
38 - Ennis (2002), Navasota (2008)
37 - LCM (1994), PNG (2013)
36 - PNG (1976), Nederland (1989)