2023 Dallas Cowboys

5 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

🤣 Frauds... F R A U D S!  One win vs a team with a winning record and the cowgirls are absolute garbage away from Jerrys world. 

There are only 2 teams, the 49ers and ravens, in the nfl that have a better record than the COWBOYS.  So I guess the other 29 teams are frauds as well?  Or better yet, please give me a list of frauds and non-frauds.

10 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

There are only 2 teams, the 49ers and ravens, in the nfl that have a better record than the COWBOYS.  So I guess the other 29 teams are frauds as well?  Or better yet, please give me a list of frauds and non-frauds.

Hmmm, I'll till after tonight's game to answer.  Might be another team with more wins and less losses 😉

#dallaspavementprincesses #dallascantwinongrass #jerrysmoneydoesntbuyawaygames

13 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Hmmm, I'll till after tonight's game to answer.  Might be another team with more wins and less losses 😉

#dallaspavementprincesses #dallascantwinongrass #jerrysmoneydoesntbuyawaygames

I expect the eagles to win the game tonight.  So let's give them the win which puts them at 11-3.  So that will make 3 teams with better records than the COWBOYS.  There are only 13 of 32 teams that have a winning record.  The COWBOYS are one of those 13. 

I just really want to see your fraud vs non-fraud list.

13 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I expect the eagles to win the game tonight.  So let's give them the win which puts them at 11-3.  So that will make 3 teams with better records than the COWBOYS.  There are only 13 of 32 teams that have a winning record.  The COWBOYS are one of those 13. 

I just really want to see your fraud vs non-fraud list.

The Eagles will be without starting CB (Slay) and Hurts is very questionable (illness).

Besides beating The Eagles and seahawks.... WHO have the cowboys beat?!?!?!?!? I'll wait.

Philly...Wins against the dolphins, pavement princess, chiefs, bills

SF... Wins against the pavement princesses, The Eagles, seahawks (twice)

Baltimore... Wins against the texans, browns, bengals, jags. 

3 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Besides beating The Eagles and seahawks.... WHO have the cowboys beat?!?!?!?!? I'll wait.

Philly...Wins against the dolphins, pavement princess, chiefs, bills

SF... Wins against the pavement princesses, The Eagles, seahawks (twice)

Baltimore... Wins against the texans, browns, bengals, jags. 

Was that your list of frauds or non-frauds?

The COWBOYS have beat the giants twice, jets, patriots, chargers, rams, panthers, redskins, seahawks, and eagles.

Just now, Ty Cobb said:

Was that your list of frauds or non-frauds?

The COWBOYS have beat the giants twice, jets, patriots, chargers, rams, panthers, redskins, seahawks, and eagles.

Very impressive list of wins 😂🤣😂🤣. NO one on that list has a winning record except for the Eagles.  Also, thank you for furthering my case that the pavement princesses are frauds.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I have to say, in this particular season, Dallas is a product of their schedule.

That's how it goes sometimes.

Them not being able to win on the road vs. a good opponent will cost them in the playoffs.

BTW, I got the Seahawks winning tonight.

Possibility of it being a battle of the backups.  Will hurt The Eagles having Slay out for a couple, few weeks.

2 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Very impressive list of wins 😂🤣😂🤣. NO one on that list has a winning record except for the Eagles.  Also, thank you for furthering my case that the pavement princesses are frauds.

So is it safe to say you won't give a fraud vs non-fraud list. 

Again there are only 13 of 32 teams with a winning record.  Which means the nfl as a whole is bad. 

The COWBOYS have 4 losses.  They lost to arizona by 12 and lost to the eagles by 5, then avenged the eagle loss with a win by 20.  The 49ers and bills beat the COWBOYS like tied up indians because they were more physical.  There's only 1 team that I worry about and its the 49ers.  The COWBOYS can beat everyone else in the nfc which means they have a realistic chance to play for the nfc championship.  That doesn't speak fraud to me.

17 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Again there are only 13 of 32 teams with a winning record.  Which means the nfl as a whole is bad. 

The COWBOYS have 4 losses.  They lost to arizona by 12 and lost to the eagles by 5, then avenged the eagle loss with a win by 20.  The 49ers and bills beat the COWBOYS like tied up indians because they were more physical.  There's only 1 team that I worry about and its the 49ers.  The COWBOYS can beat everyone else in the nfc which means they have a realistic chance to play for the nfc championship.  That doesn't speak fraud to me.

Keep drinking that Jerry water and you'll be buying more stock in Kleenex.  The pavement princesses have NOT proven that they can win on the road.  So far the pavement princesses have had 3 chances and failed miserably in all 3 attempts.... Eagles, 49ers, Bills. 

With a win tonight The Eagles have the easiest remaining schedule (giants, cardinals, giants).  49ers only real test will be Baltimore and the pavement princesses still have to go to Miami and the Lions at home.  

19 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Your life will be much better when you disengage the trolls and let them yell into the void. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I have to say, in this particular season, Dallas is a product of their schedule.

That's how it goes sometimes.

Them not being able to win on the road vs. a good opponent will cost them in the playoffs.

BTW, I got the Seahawks winning tonight.

They’re a bottom of the upper tier team.  Probably 5-6 teams better than them this year.  When they’re on they’re good enough to beat anyone, but I expect them to lose more than win against those 5-6 teams better than them.  It is what it is.  They’re going to the playoffs again, and they’re good enough that if they get there and get hot, anything can happen. Diggs getting hurt was a huge loss on defense for them.  I’ll still take this team over the Quincy Carter years 😀

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

With the 5 game stretch they’re in I was okay with them winning 2, and 3 would be a bonus.  They’ve won 2, and have 2 chances left at a 3rd.  I’m good with it 

I just think from the evidence shown so far, they desperately need to have a home playoff game.

I don't like their chances on the road to any of the teams that will be hosting in the NFC.