2023 Dallas Cowboys

10 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

30-10 victory over the jets.

Although Dak’s stats look good, if he had a little touch on the ball the score would have been much higher. He also needs to locate wide open receivers……like Lamb in the end zone.  He’s so lucky the defender dropped the pick six that he always seems to throw. He’s very bad about that particular throw. Deuce needs to get more touches. I really like that guy. 
Defense played good enough to win. I feel that if Rogers would have played, we might have been in trouble, but that’s just me. Total yards stats were close. Nice to get the INT’s, but don’t ever count on them to bail you out. 
Micah Parsons possibly the best player in the NFL. Guess I should just be happy with the win, and I don’t expect perfection, but there is lots of room for improvement. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Although Dak’s stats look good, if he had a little touch on the ball the score would have been much higher. He also needs to locate wide open receivers……like Lamb in the end zone.  He’s so lucky the defender dropped the pick six that he always seems to throw. He’s very bad about that particular throw. Deuce needs to get more touches. I really like that guy. 
Defense played good enough to win. I feel that if Rogers would have played, we might have been in trouble, but that’s just me. Total yards stats were close. Nice to get the INT’s, but don’t ever count on them to bail you out. 
Micah Parsons possibly the best player in the NFL. Guess I should just be happy with the win, and I don’t expect perfection, but there is lots of room for improvement. 

Agree

Dak is a weak link on this team. You just hope he doesn't do something stupid. Missed the one TD when he overthrew TE and could have just lobbed and also had wide open receiver on other side of field. He is terrible at progressions.

When Jets spread out their offense it made the defense look somewhat vulnerable. Even near the end of the game Diggs was beaten badly on one route but the Jets QB poor throw allowed the free safety to come over and make a pick.

4 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Very impressive wins... Dallas beat the giants who had to comeback against the cardinals to win... yes the cardinals lol... and Dallas beat the jets... the same jets team that could not protect A.Rod against the Bills. So very impressive lol

I thought the Giants victory was impressive due to the shutout. I haven’t looked it up, but I would be willing to bet the Giant’s QB had more rushing yards than Barkley. 40-0 and 30-10 sound unbeatable. If we play like we did against the Giants we are hard to beat. Play like we did against the Jets, not so sure. The scores don’t tell the whole story.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

I thought the Giants victory was impressive due to the shutout. I haven’t looked it up, but I would be willing to bet the Giant’s QB had more rushing yards than Barkley. 40-0 and 30-10 sound unbeatable. If we play like we did against the Giants we are hard to beat. Play like we did against the Jets, not so sure. The scores don’t tell the whole story.

Dallas beat a Giants team 40-0...the same giant team that struggled against the cardinals. So 40-0 is not that impressive, but I'm sure cowboy faithful will still be beating their chest after beating the cardinals this coming weekend.

The giants have 2 players... Jones and Barkely.  Take Barkely away and makes jones beat you.  Which he has not been able to do on a consistent basis since entering the league.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Far from a cowboy fan but heck I hope the cowboys do good.  Makes it more fun to rag on my family and friends when they loose a big game lol

39 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Far from a cowboy fan but heck I hope the cowboys do good.  Makes it more fun to rag on my family and friends when they loose a big game lol

Well then there is no sense discussing them with you. A shutout in the NFL is huge no matter who you play. Who makes you beat your chest? Just curious.

11 hours ago, baddog said:

Yeah, even better if they lose. Never give their team so one can give them the “not a fan” business.

NFL football could go away and I’d never lose a second of sleep. I just like to see all the cowgirl faithful full of pride and joy at the beginning of the season. Then come playoffs… 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Right99JOH said:

NFL football could go away and I’d never lose a second of sleep. I just like to see all the cowgirl faithful full of pride and joy at the beginning of the season. Then come playoffs… 😭😭😭

It’s called being a fan.  Funny part is 30 other teams suffer the same fate. Who is your college team?

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

It’s called being a fan.  Funny part is 30 other teams suffer the same fate. Who is your college team?

I'm a fan of football, but not a fan of the overpaid NFL players.  Most have forgot whey they play.

I follow UT, FSU...kinda (was a Big Bobby Bowden fan), and LSU (tons of family graduated and currently attend).