2023 Dallas Cowboys

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Going to be some unhappy cowgirl fans this afternoon.

Both Houston and Dallas play at noon on Fox. The local Fox affiliate in Beaumont is required to air the Texans game due to being in Houston market.

Local CBS is the same way.

Streaming services are too expensive to me. Hulu is $70 per month. Not worth it. I can see CBS having to cover a Saints game due to geography, but Steelers/Jaguars, they should be able to pick up the Cowboys game. Definitely more viewers and everything comes down to money.

2 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

Crickets from the cowgirl faithful 🤣

My suicidal thoughts have waned somewhat and I’m better able to cope with everyday life…..LMAO!!!!

Dallas had their chances to win. I’ll say this…. It’s funny how they have several camera angles of his knee touching down while the ball didn’t break the plane (I have no problem with that call) but no one even mentioned how he was totally wrapped up by the defender before the ball got there……1st and goal. I know, call me a crybaby, look at the replay and tell me I’m wrong. 

32 minutes ago, baddog said:

My suicidal thoughts have waned somewhat and I’m better able to cope with everyday life…..LMAO!!!!

Dallas had their chances to win. I’ll say this…. It’s funny how they have several camera angles of his knee touching down while the ball didn’t break the plane (I have no problem with that call) but no one even mentioned how he was totally wrapped up by the defender before the ball got there……1st and goal. I know, call me a crybaby, look at the replay and tell me I’m wrong. 

Even with the no call PI (look in the background...Flether Cox is being held), Dallas had every opportunity to win that game.  Philly tried giving the game away. 

34 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Even with the no call PI (look in the background...Flether Cox is being held), Dallas had every opportunity to win that game.  Philly tried giving the game away. 

I can see holding on just about every play. On 4 th and goal, one would think the refs would be more attentive to the PI. Game changer right there. Holding at least would give us another shot, but it would be declined. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

I can see holding on just about every play. On 4 th and goal, one would think the refs would be more attentive to the PI. Game changer right there. Holding at least would give us another shot, but it would be declined. 

Sloppy, fun, entertaining game to watch.  Unless you're a fan.  Then it must have been torture watching that back n forth, down to the very last second game.

Dallas still can’t beat the good teams. The defense was so so vs the Eagles. They rave about Quinn but I don’t see any superior defense and offensively Prescott’s stepping out of bounds on the 2 point play and throwing to the 2 yard line on the last play are IMO inexcusable I see some outfit is projecting a 13-4 finish. I am thinking more like 10-7 the way they play( decent 1 game and bad the next)

On 11/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, baddog said:

When you play weaker teams and the score ends like this, then you did your job. No one else has put this many points on the Giants. Dak was on the money with his throws and his receivers caught everything. Defense was overwhelming. 

Lak and Cowgirls beat a team with Danny Devito as the starting Qb.  Not that impressive. 

1 hour ago, Right99JOH said:

Lak and Cowgirls beat a team with Danny Devito as the starting Qb.  Not that impressive. 

No one ever cuts me slack if my QB is hurt. It’s still beating the Cowboys. The Giants’ starter wouldn’t have made any difference. Barkley has never been a problem either. I’ll take 6-3. Naysayer is the easy route.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

No one ever cuts me slack if my QB is hurt. It’s still beating the Cowboys. The Giants’ starter wouldn’t have made any difference. Barkley has never been a problem either. I’ll take 6-3. Naysayer is the easy route.

Have to win a game against a team above .500 then the naysayers go away.