2023 Dallas Cowboys

22 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Awww... maybe pick a better team and then you won't have to hear it 😮... and I never said I hate the pros... said I gravitate more towards college.

FSU, LSU, and TX all won! High school alma mater won Friday night! Dallas loss yesterday!  All I need is a few fantasy points tonight and I chalk up the "W"! 

GREAT Sports Weekend!

Another chop buster!!! Keep ‘em coming. They are entertaining. I follow UT. Been a fan for about as long as the Cowboys, so step right up. Glad you had a good weekend. So did I. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Another chop buster!!! Keep ‘em coming. They are entertaining. I follow UT. Been a fan for about as long as the Cowboys, so step right up. Glad you had a good weekend. So did I. 

Your pain and agony and choice of pro football team is the root of the entertainment. 

Just now, Right99JOH said:

Your pain and agony and choice of pro football team is the root of the entertainment. 

As long as my grandkids say I love you Paw Paw, nothing else matters. Like I said, you give yourself way too much credit. Your zingers bounce right off. 
Gotta go. Supper almost done. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

As long as my grandkids say I love you Paw Paw, nothing else matters. Like I said, you give yourself way too much credit. Your zingers bounce right off. 
Gotta go. Supper almost done. 

You are absolutely right and that we can agree on!!! 

I'll be picking up pizza and wings on the way home. Lazy night in the recliner. Enjoy your evening!

Hard to win when you throw 3 yard passes most of the game and have Prescott as your QB

Quinn’s defense that they all brag about was pathetic

l oks like same ole cowboys, supposedly have all this talent but struggle 

I have said a long time ago, as long as Jerry Jones is owner, they will not get to the Super Bowl. He cares about making money which he does, but don’t be fooled, he doesn’t care about winning

On 9/25/2023 at 3:52 PM, Right99JOH said:

You are absolutely right and that we can agree on!!! 

I'll be picking up pizza and wings on the way home. Lazy night in the recliner. Enjoy your evening!

If I’d known grandkids were this special, I’d have had them first.  
Sitting @ Tia’s in Winnie right now. Fantastic place to eat. 

15 hours ago, baddog said:

If I’d known grandkids were this special, I’d have had them first.  
Sitting @ Tia’s in Winnie right now. Fantastic place to eat. 

I don't have grandkids but you do sound like my parents when they talk about my sisters kiddos.  Tia's always hits the spot!... Can't talk about food this early in the morning.  I'll never make it to lunch lol

59 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Never know and thats especially true with Belichick coaching.  I NEVER draft anybody off his team for fantasy football lol

Of course the Cowboys had Sean Lee shadowing Murray the entire game. Murray came up and shook Lee’s hand after the game, showing respect for a game well played.

Zeke could have something to prove against his old team. Some players come back and haunt you, but he could end up like Emmitt Smith when he played for the Cardinals. That game probably made Emmitt want to retire. Like I say, you never know…..it’s why they play the games.

I just hope we play smart. I want to see Deuce Vaughn get some touches and some short passes in the flat with a blocker. Watch him go.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Of course the Cowboys had Sean Lee shadowing Murray the entire game. Murray came up and shook Lee’s hand after the game, showing respect for a game well played.

Zeke could have something to prove against his old team. Some players come back and haunt you, but he could end up like Emmitt Smith when he played for the Cardinals. That game probably made Emmitt want to retire. Like I say, you never know…..it’s why they play the games.

I just hope we play smart. I want to see Deuce Vaughn get some touches and some short passes in the flat with a blocker. Watch him go.

Cowboys and play smart in the same sentence?!?!.... Come on lol

Have to mess with ya a little bit. 

12 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Cowboys and play smart in the same sentence?!?!.... Come on lol

Have to mess with ya a little bit. 

Lol. For me, the biggest part of playing smart is throw the ball away instead of forcing it. Also, tune up that little clock in your head that tells you to scramble, especially with your top linemen out.

Dak needs to run the play called. He’s bad about changing it with little time left. Cooper Rush is an excellent game manager. Doesn’t get excited and throws the ball well for the play called. Seen very little of Trey Lance except highlights. Everyone looks great in highlights. Still, Dak needs to look over his shoulder.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Lol. For me, the biggest part of playing smart is throw the ball away instead of forcing it. Also, tune up that little clock in your head that tells you to scramble, especially with your top linemen out.

Dak needs to run the play called. He’s bad about changing it with little time left. Cooper Rush is an excellent game manager. Doesn’t get excited and throws the ball well for the play called. Seen very little of Trey Lance except highlights. Everyone looks great in highlights. Still, Dak needs to look over his shoulder.

I don't think Dak is the answer to the Super Bowl drought, but if he was going to win one... this would be the year.  I've watched a handful of games and seen a ton of highlights and I don't see a team that is head and shoulders above the rest. 

49ers good defense and a heck of a good RB.  Not sold on the Purdy kid.

Dolphins have a good offense but I don't think their defense is good enough to win a championship.

Eagles have all the pieces but are not playing up to par at the moment.

Chiefs are good but I don't see them competing against the team that comes out of the NFC.  Too much defense in the NFC.

Dallas needs to win the games they should win and not play down to the opponent and cut down on the mental mistakes... AND JERRY JONES OUT OF THE PICTURE lol

54 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

I don't think Dak is the answer to the Super Bowl drought, but if he was going to win one... this would be the year.  I've watched a handful of games and seen a ton of highlights and I don't see a team that is head and shoulders above the rest. 

49ers good defense and a heck of a good RB.  Not sold on the Purdy kid.

Dolphins have a good offense but I don't think their defense is good enough to win a championship.

Eagles have all the pieces but are not playing up to par at the moment.

Chiefs are good but I don't see them competing against the team that comes out of the NFC.  Too much defense in the NFC.

Dallas needs to win the games they should win and not play down to the opponent and cut down on the mental mistakes... AND JERRY JONES OUT OF THE PICTURE lol

Good analysis. Dak and Zeke should have won it in their rookie season. 11 straight wins is no fluke in the NFL. Heartbreaking loss to GB.