Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6) @ West Orange-Stark (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

10 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Hey lcm still has a decent shot at district champs... stallions. Do not.

Come on. Ya think? LCM is still LCM 

Stallions doesn't really hurt when it comes from a team that has beaten you twice in 45 years - with the last being 29 friggin years ago

I'm assuming you expected a bumbling bears win this week, so your projections probably aren't particularly credible.

Tip my hat to WOS. They did what they were supposed to do, gut stomp a mediocre team at home. I don't know how good they are, but maybe they can build on this and have a good run in the playoffs.

LCM needs to drop this series. Nothing to be gained. Last year, they refused to swap home and home due to construction overruns. People not being able to get into the game. 

Its not a rivalry. 

3 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Tip my hat to WOS. They did what they were supposed to do, gut stomp a mediocre team at home. I don't know how good they are, but maybe they can build on this and have a good run in the playoffs.

LCM needs to drop this series. Nothing to be gained. Last year, they refused to swap home and home due to construction overruns. People not being able to get into the game. 

Its not a rivalry. 

Never been a rivalry 

1 minute ago, americasteam22 said:

Exactly it’s not helping either team . People were leaving game in 3rd quarter. Some people got in game in 2nd quarter and left in 3rd. 

Maybe you should help coach em up,you know so it’s competitive maybe people wouldn’t leave 

ps I left in the 3rd because it was boringgg