Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6) @ West Orange-Stark (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

3 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Why is everyone so bitter about “fighting for 3rd or 4th”…”good luck against silsbee etc”. 

I always wish for the best for our local teams but I have to ask…what does this make you think about LCM?? They got drummed by a mediocre team according to this logic (and I don’t disagree).

7 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Get out your feelings dude,both teams are mediocre at best…maybe next year that once in a lifetime game will happen for you 

It might just be statements like this??? 

24 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

I hope after tonight everyone understands why we should take WOS off the LCM schedule. Players injured! Unorganized at the gate some people didn’t get in till 2nd quarter and it’s not crowded. Targeting. WOS coaches never said a word to the players. 
It’s not a rivalry or a staple game. Take WOS off the schedule!!! How did this game help LCM? 

You’re a little dense 

Well I think it’s safe to say that no one is afraid of either team stealing state titles at this point but the season is young.

Folks do get hyped up sometimes when there is a week one blowout.  Happened to WOS last year.  Beat Nederland by a landslide and shut them out.  Many thought the program was still on track.

11 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

OMG LCM is getting so much better from this. 

Did LCM get better by playing HJ? 42-7. Not trying to  bash them but their awful and watching this game LCM is what i thought they would be. Get peevy to schedule houston isd schools to make the record look better is what you want. 

4 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Did LCM get better by playing HJ? 42-7. Not trying to  bash them but their awful and watching this game LCM is what i thought they would be. Get peevy to schedule houston isd schools to make the record look better is what you want. 

I get the argument for HJ and BC but Houston Kinkaid is not a joke of a team. They consistently win and make deep runs in their playoff. LCM did look like hot garbage tonight with multiple self-destruction like plays. 

2 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

It’s everything l. LCM brought a decent but not large crowd. Could not get in game till 2 nd quarter. The pics are on FB. I just want LCM fans to think about right now and think how much better are they right now. There are plenty of quality teams to play. 

😭

8 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

It’s everything l. LCM brought a decent but not large crowd. Could not get in game till 2 nd quarter. The pics are on FB. I just want LCM fans to think about right now and think how much better are they right now. There are plenty of quality teams to play. 

I mean, from a WOS standpoint, this is a thought. Are WE getting any better playing teams we walk over like this?