Biden Crime Family Panics: DoJ Trying to ARREST and SILENCE Devon Archer Before Bombshell Testimony!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

The devil party is at it again!  

This is the hidden content, please

James Comer Responds to DoJ Call to Arrest Devon Archer!

Where is UT clamoring for evidence and against hearsay? Two tier laws? Just what I thought. Not a true American where rights apply to all American citizens.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s like Russian Collusion all over again and y’all think that it’s different because your team is holding the ball. 

Outside of the bank records, the suspicious activity reports, the wire transfers, the Privat bank transactions, the LLCs, the texts, the emails, the WhatsApp messages, the photos of Joe with Hunter’s business partners, the voicemails to his son, the two business partners saying Joe is the “brand,” the “big guy,” and “the chairman,” the two whistleblowers testimony, the recorded phone calls between Biden and Poroshenko, the video of Joe Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor, and Hunter’s statements that he’s giving his dad half his income, there is NO evidence of Joe Biden being involved.

Cry harder.

From the article:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan said a bombshell 2011 note from then-Vice President Joe Biden to his son's then-business partner, Devon Archer, is solid proof the current president has not been aboveboard in his denials on the matter.

On "The Story" Thursday, anchor Martha MacCallum read from the note, obtained by the New York Post, that Joe Biden said he regretted being unable to speak with Archer at an event where he was hosting then-Chinese President Hu Jintao.

"I apologize for not getting a chance to talk to you at the luncheon yesterday. I was having trouble getting away from hosting President Hu. I hope I get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter. I hope you enjoyed lunch. Thanks for coming," the letter read.

Biden then reportedly included a handwritten footnote, "Happy you guys are together," at the bottom of the letter, which was addressed to Hunter's and Archer's joint venture at an address on Wisconsin Avenue in the Georgetown area of Washington, D.C.

52 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

That's "our team". If I remember correctly, you're not a fan of Biden either, right?

I’m not a Biden fan at all… but I’d rather him in the big chair over Kamala.  I’ve got to admit, though… I don’t think the wheels are falling off as badly as most people are claiming. Unemployment, inflation coming down, no real crisis abroad, pandemic over, etc… Biden can’t take credit for a lot of it, but it’s just not that bad. 

I voted republican in ‘16 and ‘20.  Trump just happened to be the R candidate. I just can’t ethically or morally do it again in light of all that’s happened since 11/2020. I’ll sit out before I vote Trump again. 

On 8/1/2023 at 2:02 PM, CardinalBacker said:

It’s like Russian Collusion all over again and y’all think that it’s different because your team is holding the ball. 

Not at all Russian collusion.  Some people just ignore the misgivings of biden.  Even those that claimed to have voted for Trump.  Proof that TDS is a real disease!

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not at all Russian collusion.  Some people just ignore the misgivings of biden.  Even those that claimed to have voted for Trump.  Proof that TDS is a real disease!

I didn’t care about Russian Collusion, and I don’t care about Hunter’s laptop. They’re both just ploys used by each party to attack the other guy. 

All of the problems facing us today and we’re talking about the president’s screwup son and trying to find links between son and father… as if we have nothing to worry about. It’s absurd 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn’t care about Russian Collusion, and I don’t care about Hunter’s laptop. They’re both just ploys used by each party to attack the other guy. 

All of the problems facing us today and we’re talking about the president’s screwup son and trying to find links between son and father… as if we have nothing to worry about. It’s absurd 

It’s a shame you can’t distinguish between a made up lie by the democrats and a sitting vice president using the office to make money for himself and his crackhead son.

That’s what is absurd…but not surprising.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah …we wouldn’t want to worry about our national security and the president of the United States being compromised. Lol

They should be left alone to do their business decisions with communist countries that hate us. You know like they were accusing Trump of. Lol

You know all about making sound business decisions…right? 😂🤣

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah …we wouldn’t want to worry about our national security and the president of the United States being compromised. Lol

They should be left alone to do their business decisions with communist countries that hate us. You know like they were accusing Trump of. Lol

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Well, y'all aren't worried about national security in regards to Trump showing off top secret docs to anybody who wants a peek, "safekeeping" them in his shower and trying to hide them from their rightful curators.  If Trumpskins cared about national security, Trump wouldn't be leading in the polls right now.  

Hypocrites.   All of you.  

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It’s a shame you can’t distinguish between a made up lie by the democrats and a sitting vice president using the office to make money for himself and his crackhead son.

That’s what is absurd…but not surprising.

They're both made up lies.... you just choose to believe the one that props your guy up.  That's stupidity at it's purest.  And it's each and every one of you.  

confirmation bias, people's tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with their existing beliefs. This biased approach to decision making is largely unintentional, and it results in a person ignoring information that is inconsistent with their beliefs.

42 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, y'all aren't worried about national security in regards to Trump showing off top secret docs to anybody who wants a peek, "safekeeping" them in his shower and trying to hide them from their rightful curators.  If Trumpskins cared about national security, Trump wouldn't be leading in the polls right now.  

Hypocrites.   All of you.  

Those were documents that were involved in the 3 year Russia Hoax. You know the fake investigation that was nothing but a big lie and used to politically damage him for life. 😂🤣

Cry Harder and Louder 

43 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

They're both made up lies.... you just choose to believe the one that props your guy up.  That's stupidity at it's purest.  And it's each and every one of you.  

confirmation bias, people's tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with their existing beliefs. This biased approach to decision making is largely unintentional, and it results in a person ignoring information that is inconsistent with their beliefs.

Post all the nonsense you want, biden used the office of vice president to make money with his crackhead son.

Also, Russia collusion was made up nonsense paid for by your party through hillary clinton.

I don't have any "beliefs" in either one, it simply is what is is.

So no, they weren't both made up lies, you simply choose to prop up your guy by refusing the believe the truth.

As far as whose stupid, I'll let our posts speak for themselves and let others decide.

55 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Post all the nonsense you want, biden used the office of vice president to make money with his crackhead son.

Also, Russia collusion was made up nonsense paid for by your party through hillary clinton.

I don't have any "beliefs" in either one, it simply is what is is.

So no, they weren't both made up lies, you simply choose to prop up your guy by refusing the believe the truth.

As far as whose stupid, I'll let our posts speak for themselves and let others decide.

As always, “The Biden Crime Family” as the title implies consists of exactly three charges against Hunter Biden… two for tax evasion and one for toting a firearm. 

On the other hand, you’ve got the twice-impeached, three-time (fourth pending) indicted, 0-200 in civil cases, beat down in three consecutive election cycles, often bankrupted RAPIST named Donald J. Trump.

Yeah, y’all are backing the wrong horse again.