Png vs Pam

MhsTitans

Png vs Pam   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PNG
    • PA Memorial

The thing with Stoever is he's not going to wow you with his running ability like Wilson, he can scramble though. Coach Morgan said before last season that Stoever was the better passer but Wilson had the stronger arm and was the better runner. 

I just wish Stoever had gotten more in-game reps the last 2 seasons when we had games in hand. 

Hopefully our OL grows up quickly and can protect him cause he'll definitely have weapons around him. 

On 8/3/2023 at 7:03 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The thing with Stoever is he's not going to wow you with his running ability like Wilson, he can scramble though. Coach Morgan said before last season that Stoever was the better passer but Wilson had the stronger arm and was the better runner. 

I just wish Stoever had gotten more in-game reps the last 2 seasons when we had games in hand. 

Hopefully our OL grows up quickly and can protect him cause he'll definitely have weapons around him. 

Stoever gonna start this year?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Was doing some research on football playing populations in the coverage area and see PAM has basically the same numbers as CE King while playing a class below. You would think they should be a lot more dominant? It can't just be facilities, coaching maybe? 

PAM - 887

CE King - 892

Is this for a particular year or current? What exactly is this and any links to what you're getting at? 

50 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Was doing some research on football playing populations in the coverage area and see PAM has basically the same numbers as CE King while playing a class below. You would think they should be a lot more dominant? It can't just be facilities, coaching maybe? 

PAM - 887

CE King - 892

^^^^This^^^^

I think this game will come down to Png DL vs Port Arthur Memorial OL. How much penetration can Png DL get and can Port Arthur Memorial OL open up run lanes. 

Like I've said before I expect a close game, probably similar to the last time Png came to PA as far as scoring. 

I think it’s the opposite. Last year the offense caught fire and never let off the gas. This year I feel like the defense is going to have to win the game(s) by putting the offense in great field position. For PAM to win, the D is going to have to shut png down until the offense find some rhythm. Was told by a starters parent , that I grew up with, defense was stellar. QB looked better the first scrimmage.  PAM going to need defense and special teams to contribute. Unless the “coaches” can find creative ways to get the ball in the play makers hands and not depend on the qb decision making, it’s gonna be a long night. Heart says titans, mind say injuns.