Png vs Pam

MhsTitans

Png vs Pam   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PNG
    • PA Memorial

• 2 weeks later...

Last year PAM beat the brakes off of my Indians, 6 or 7 turnovers in that game. You cant win a game when you turnover the ball like that. I don't put much on rankings, but there is no way PNG should be ranked #6 respectively in the state. We lost 35 seniors from last year. but this is their second year in the system so i don't think it will be that ugly. but the qb this year isn't scared to get hit and doesn't fold under pressure so it should be fun game to watch.  besides the heat, i can't wait to go watch this anticipated game. you can't beat the hype of this game, glad that PAM is back on the schedule hate having to drive allover god's creation to play a Non district game, And beating up on Silsbee every year was getting old. Although the tigers have some serious firepower the last couple of years. glad we just a few weeks away lol.

1 minute ago, biaplayer said:

Last year PAM beat the brakes off of my Indians, 6 or 7 turnovers in that game. You cant win a game when you turnover the ball like that. I don't put much on rankings, but there is no way PNG should be ranked #6 respectively in the state. We lost 35 seniors from last year. but this is their second year in the system so i don't think it will be that ugly. but the qb this year isn't scared to get hit and doesn't fold under pressure so it should be fun game to watch.  besides the heat, i can't wait to go watch this anticipated game. you can't beat the hype of this game, glad that PAM is back on the schedule hate having to drive allover god's creation to play a Non district game, And beating up on Silsbee every year was getting old. Although the tigers have some serious firepower the last couple of years. glad we just a few weeks away lol.

I know you have your peanuts ready to go 😁

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I know you have your peanuts ready to go 😁

Only if they sell them in your concessions stand lol. Since the shalacking  from yall gave us last year and the first fort bend marshall loss, i really didnt have to bring out my wonderful personality the rest of the year lol.  its like a breath of fresh air actually having a defense now.. 

On 7/31/2023 at 4:39 PM, biaplayer said:

i feel ya on that bia!! i feel the same way about PAM, but hey if make the masses happy, i guess. problem i have with it is kids be reading their own press clippings and get donkey stomped by people that had no business. i still say PAM weak link is QB, unless we got someone other than the projected starter...

47 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i feel ya on that bia!! i feel the same way about PAM, but hey if make the masses happy, i guess. problem i have with it is kids be reading their own press clippings and get donkey stomped by people that had no business. i still say PAM weak link is QB, unless we got someone other than the projected starter...

Have you seen the QB play?