RFK Jr. Running for President

Unwoke

Funny how a Kennedy isn’t getting hardly no airtime on him running for President. He’s got more credibility than any democrat candidate that I can remember in recent memory including Obama. If I were a Democrat I’d vote for him. 

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that his Uncle wanted to dismantle the CIA and didn’t like the military industrial complex. 

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Funny how a Kennedy isn’t getting hardly no airtime on him running for President. He’s got more credibility than any democrat candidate that I can remember in recent memory including Obama. If I were a Democrat I’d vote for him. 

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that his Uncle wanted to dismantle the CIA and didn’t like the military industrial complex. 

Seems like a reasonable person.

I can actually listen to him talk.

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

He doesn’t come with marionette strings. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Seems like a reasonable person.

I can actually listen to him talk.

Check out the Joe Rogan podcast with him, very interesting.

I've heard several folks in the media say that his speaking will hurt him (not even what he is saying but his voice) as a candidate and I don't doubt it, we seem to have folks that are more concerned with presentation than substance, sadly.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Check out the Joe Rogan podcast with him, very interesting.

I've heard several folks in the media say that his speaking will hurt him (not even what he is saying but his voice) as a candidate and I don't doubt it, we seem to have folks that are more concerned with presentation than substance, sadly.

Trump doesn't speak well, either yet he was elected President.