RFK Jr. Running for President

Unwoke

13 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

RFK would smack trump around. I’m glad he called out swampmaster trump on not declassifying the JFK docs

#RFK2024

He also said who knows why Trump didn’t declassify the documents. Do you know why? 

Trump released 2800 pages of JFK documents in October 2017 when he was in office, the remaining haven’t been released due to national intelligence reasons which the president has the power to do so in his opinion. So it’s kinda of a half truth statement. 

On 6/20/2023 at 1:34 PM, baddog said:

Thanks for admitting he was elected. What has Trump said that didn’t make sense, you know, like building a train bridge across the Indian Ocean?

That would be another whataboutism. 

He wanted to talk to the President of Puerto Rico.He was building a border wall in states bordering Mexico, and he named Colorado. He drew a Pic of a hurricane's trajectory because meteorologists didn't agree with him. Must I go on?

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

He wanted to talk to the President of Puerto Rico.He was building a border wall in states bordering Mexico, and he named Colorado. He drew a Pic of a hurricane's trajectory because meteorologists didn't agree with him. Must I go on?

When are you going to admit that you’re not Big Girl? She cant spell trajectory or meteorologist but she will point out other’s mistakes.

The president comment was the Virgin Isles, not Puerto Rico.

The Colorado comment was in jest just before mentioning Kansas.

The hurricane map……I’ll give you that one.

Where does your “Idoit” term fit in all of this nonsense?

What else you got? Biden commits a gaffe everyday but you NEVER mention any of them. How about Kamala? She’s as dumb as a box of rocks, but I bet you love her. In fact, I give the edge to the box of rocks. Admit that you are a super biased individual.

For your information, I have no problem with RFK’s gruff voice. Will it hurt his chances? Only with picky people such as your self. Instead of looking at policies and results, you follow false accusations and believe them.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

When are you going to admit that you’re not Big Girl? She cant spell trajectory or meteorologist but she will point out other’s mistakes.

The president comment was the Virgin Isles, not Puerto Rico.

The Colorado comment was in jest just before mentioning Kansas.

The hurricane map……I’ll give you that one.

Where does your “Idoit” term fit in all of this nonsense?

What else you got? Biden commits a gaffe everyday but you NEVER mention any of them. How about Kamala? She’s as dumb as a box of rocks, but I bet you love her. In fact, I give the edge to the box of rocks. Admit that you are a super biased individual.

For your information, I have no problem with RFK’s gruff voice. Will it hurt his chances? Only with picky people such as your self. Instead of looking at policies and results, you follow false accusations and believe them.

He is the President of the Virgin Islands, as well. He did not mention Colorado in jest.

This is the hidden content, please

Trump frequently inflates and complains about the amount of disaster aid that Congress “foolishly gave” Puerto Rico after the deadly destruction from Hurricane Maria in 2017. He has talked as if he doesn’t recognize the U.S. territory as American and, in an April tweet, said Puerto Rico officials “only take from USA

38 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He is the President of the Virgin Islands, as well. He did not mention Colorado in jest.

Trump frequently inflates and complains about the amount of disaster aid that Congress “foolishly gave” Puerto Rico after the deadly destruction from Hurricane Maria in 2017. He has talked as if he doesn’t recognize the U.S. territory as American and, in an April tweet, said Puerto Rico officials “only take from USA

Isn’t that what I just said? Pay attention. The Colorado comment was a joke as he also mentioned Kansas benefitting from the wall. The entire country benefits from the wall.

Now, admit that you are not Big Girl.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

When you find something as stupid as this, post it. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This man should be listened to, I could vote for a Democrat like him.  The main problem is the rest of his administration:

I agree with him on some things. He’s a rational guy. I definitely agree with this statement he made. 

"At no time, in history, have the people calling for censorship been the good guys."

- RFK Jr.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This man should be listened to, I could vote for a Democrat like him.  The main problem is the rest of his administration:

11 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I agree with him on some things. He’s a rational guy. I definitely agree with this statement he made. 

"At no time, in history, have the people calling for censorship been the good guys."

- RFK Jr.

He is still a liberal with liberal beliefs. Would he be the best Democrat in the last 20 years? Without a doubt…. but we haven’t seen a full blown campaign yet. 

Maybe if the GOP lost in 2024 to Kennedy, we could get back to mainly arguing over how much money to split between welfare programs and the defense budget.

By far and away however, I think the Republican candidate on the ballot will be a better option. JFKjr at this point seems like a much more acceptable leader than Biden, Harris and their likes. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

He is still a liberal with liberal beliefs. Would he be the best Democrat in the last 20 years? Without a doubt…. but we haven’t seen a full blown campaign yet. 

Maybe if the GOP lost in 2024 to Kennedy, we could get back to mainly arguing over how much money to split between welfare programs and the defense budget.

By far and away however, I think the Republican candidate on the ballot will be a better option. JFKjr at this point seems like a much more acceptable leader than Biden, Harris and their likes. 

No doubt he’s a liberal. I just made the statement that I agree with him on some issues. He’s a rational individual on some issues but not enough for me to vote for him over Trump or Desantis.