Invasion

Unwoke

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I agree, but what point are you making?

I was making an observation.  But at this time i'm not really sure what to make of it.  I am sure, though, that they aren't sending their best and brightest.  As Trump said, they are emptying their prisons and insane asylums.  But all these young illegal men can't be good for America!  

Just now, Reagan said:

I was making an observation.  But at this time i'm not really sure what to make of it.  I am sure, though, that they aren't sending their best and brightest.  As Trump said, they are emptying their prisons and insane asylums.  But all these young illegal men can't be good for America!  

To say you're not really sure what to make of it is fair. If all that was coming across were young men from prisons and insane asylums, then the answer would be easy. Shut off the border 100%. That is simply not the case. Is that part of it? Probably. But using that narrative to garner support is disingenuous. And I like Trump. I just try to open my eyes a little wider when I listen to a person running for office. 

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

BS …it’s not on your doorstep in the magnitude that it’s at right now. Good for you for living in El Paso at one point in your life. I too was stationed at Fort Bliss in El Paso when I was in the military But this 💩 wasn’t going on. What about the people that live in these towns that are trying to feed their kids and keep them safe. You should be embarrassed to say you know what these people are dealing with on a daily basis because you’re lying out of your teeth by saying so. These last couple of years have been a nightmare for people that live on the border. 

Wow…they walked through your deer lease. Well I hope they were wearing deer urine so they didn’t mess up y’all’s hunt. What about hundreds of them walking through your neighborhood with your kids and wife out side taking a nice walk around the block? Good Grief!

The issue here is he’s stating what he would do as a migrant, while you’re trying to tell him to look at it through the eyes of a US citizen.  None of us would like it if we lived in a border town and had to deal with it.  I don’t like it even though it’s across the state.  But every decent man on this board would do it as a migrant if it meant giving our family a much better life. 

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

The issue here is he’s stating what he would do as a migrant, while you’re trying to tell him to look at it through the eyes of a US citizen.  None of us would like it if we lived in a border town and had to deal with it.  I don’t like it even though it’s across the state.  But every decent man on this board would do it as a migrant if it meant giving our family a much better life. 

You obviously didn’t read my post where I said I was just giving him a hard time but that is nice of you to give him a hug. Without no border we have no Country. Period. 

39 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Illegal Immigrants Get Free Smartphones Paid for by US Taxpayers – Some Do Not Have Court Dates Until 2035!

The invasion has begun.  What part of "illegal" do people not understand?!

This is the hidden content, please

Why can’t I get a free phone? That’s right, I paid for it. Funny how that works. 

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Illegal Immigrants Get Free Smartphones Paid for by US Taxpayers – Some Do Not Have Court Dates Until 2035!

The invasion has begun.  What part of "illegal" do people not understand?!

There would be drones shooting illegals and 100,000 special forces troops put on the border with tanks if the Democrats knew they were all going to vote Republican when they got here. 

12 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Five Migrants on Terror Watch List Arrested near AZ Border Post-Title 42!  And those are the only ones they caught!  Shameful!  

@Big girl @UT alum @DonTheCon2024 @Boyz N Da Hood @Bobcat1

What about all the Chinese Nationals that illegally crossing the border so they could feed their families?🤔

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Five Migrants on Terror Watch List Arrested near AZ Border Post-Title 42!  And those are the only ones they caught!  Shameful!  

@Big girl @UT alum @DonTheCon2024 @Boyz N Da Hood @Bobcat1

I’d say the southern border patrol is doing their job. Eighty this fiscal year (October 1, I believe) and only two at the northern border. Common sense says the serious terrorists would cross where entrance is more lax. You know, like they did before 9-11. Follow fear at your peril.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’d say the southern border patrol is doing their job. Eighty this fiscal year (October 1, I believe) and only two at the northern border. Common sense says the serious terrorists would cross where entrance is more lax. You know, like they did before 9-11. Follow fear at your peril.

Go to the border and see for yourself