Yep, we knew!

png9mon

On 4/29/2023 at 5:39 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Congrats to him.  It’s just something.  When you see the kids in HS and you automatically know you’ll be seeing them in the NFL in a few years.

you wanna whats crazy??? over the past 10 months, me and his first cousin has been dating...i was at the draft party feeling uncomfortable lol. i'm glad he got picked up cause on Friday night, i could see the anxiety  and frustration on the young mans face. congrats Shug...hopefully we will get talk at the next family gathering.

On 4/30/2023 at 10:46 PM, pakronos said:

you wanna whats crazy??? over the past 10 months, me and his first cousin has been dating...i was at the draft party feeling uncomfortable lol. i'm glad he got picked up cause on Friday night, i could see the anxiety  and frustration on the young mans face. congrats Shug...hopefully we will get talk at the next family gathering.

I’m going to have ask Ronald about you. Lol, just kidding

4 hours ago, AshlyKBMT said:

Cards can list birthplace and hometown. Clay Buchholz had birthplace as Nederland and hometown as Lumberton. The card of Roschon I’ve seen says hometown Port Neches, but NFL lists birthplace as Port Arthur.

Kendrick Perkins birthplace as well says Nederland