DeSantis

Boyz N Da Hood

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If there is any truth to this it will come out. It will probably come out even if it’s not true.  Since DeSantis has his sights on the White House, he’s going to be a target of the democrat propaganda machine.

Yep it ll be the same as it was with trump.

trying to impeach before taking office

you would think the dems would be ok with this given they elected handsy joe

Well..... 

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If there is any truth to this it will come out. It will probably come out even if it’s not true.  Since DeSantis has his sights on the White House, he’s going to be a target of the democrat propaganda machine.

Poor poor Republicans is the feel I get off this response. Let's be honest, both sides do their fair share of slinging mud. Let's not act like this is a one side issue 

8 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Well..... 

Poor poor Republicans is the feel I get off this response. Let's be honest, both sides do their fair share of slinging mud. Let's not act like this is a one side issue 

Let’s be honest, there has been nothing like the Kavanaugh,  Coney Barrett, Thomas or Trump attacks from the right, ever.

Both sides sling mud but the democrats are willing to destroy lives for their cause.

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Let’s be honest, there has been nothing like the Kavanaugh,  Coney Barrett, Thomas or Trump attacks from the right, ever.

Both sides sling mud but the democrats are willing to destroy lives for their cause.

Won't argue top part

Who's life's have been destroyed? Some more of that "poor poor republican" mantra

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

When liberals rip babies out why would we think any different about them.🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, TxFan said:

Won't argue top part

Who's life's have been destroyed? Some more of that "poor poor republican" mantra

I guess you don't read so well, I said the democrats are WILLING to destroy lives, just like in the cases of Kavanaugh,  Coney Barrett, Thomas and Trump, which you actually AGREED with.

Try to keep up.

12 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess you don't read so well, I said the democrats are WILLING to destroy lives, just like in the cases of Kavanaugh,  Coney Barrett, Thomas and Trump, which you actually AGREED with.

Try to keep up.

Where did I agree? Said won't argue that part. Yall tried to shatter Obama, does that count? Let me guess that's nothing like what the D's did lol "poor poor Republicans"!

The Dims are terrified of DeSantis. He is young but not too young, leads a very successful Red state, articulate, well groomed and does not have a creepy factor like some of the others do. There is videos of Biden placing his hands over a little girls chest at a photo event while she clearly squirmed, or Trumps saying "grab 'em", for example.

DeSantis is a professional, a veteran (decorated Naval officer) and family man. I doubt much slung mud will stick to RDS, however hard the Dims and their cohorts in the far left "mainstream media" try. If you think the hate slung at Trump was horrible, you ain't seen nothing yet. A character assassination like we never seen before is about to take place. I just hope a physical assassination won't be part of it but I won't put NOTHING past the deranged LEFT.             

Another “accusation is a confession” from god emperor trump. Dude was BFFs with Epstein and conveniently made sure Epstein got suicided under his watch. Not to mention all his creepy dressing room shenanigans with those little girl pageants, and his “if ivanka wasn’t my daughter” hypotheticals. Super creepy

Trump is scared and threatened by Desantis

21 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

The Dims are terrified of DeSantis. He is young but not too young, leads a very successful Red state, articulate, well groomed and does not have a creepy factor like some of the others do. There is videos of Biden placing his hands over a little girls chest at a photo event while she clearly squirmed, or Trumps saying "grab 'em", for example.

DeSantis is a professional, a veteran (decorated Naval officer) and family man. I doubt much slung mud will stick to RDS, however hard the Dims and their cohorts in the far left "mainstream media" try. If you think the hate slung at Trump was horrible, you ain't seen nothing yet. A character assassination like we never seen before is about to take place. I just hope a physical assassination won't be part of it but I won't put NOTHING past the deranged LEFT.             

So trump is the “LEFT” now? Jesus Christ you guys are absolute lunatics lol

You have laugh at all of the "concern" for the lefties while they completely overlook video evidence of repeated examples of the current President engaging in behavior that could be categorized as textbook grooming.  The same guys who still support Bill Clinton and his "legacy" want us to get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this immediately.  

It's only disqualifies the "other" guys.  

5 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Where did anyone from the left bring up Desantis grooming children? 

I've never heard about it until Trump brought it up.  Even when I Google it, there isn't much out there except all the talk about Trump brining it up. 

Haven’t you noticed? Trump gets brought up in every conversation. He is by which all others are gauged. 

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You have laugh at all of the "concern" for the lefties while they completely overlook video evidence of repeated examples of the current President engaging in behavior that could be categorized as textbook grooming.  The same guys who still support Bill Clinton and his "legacy" want us to get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this immediately.  

It's only disqualifies the "other" guys.  

This is the trillionth whataboutism reply on this forum lol. Everyone knows Biden is a creeper man 

• bullets13 changed the title to DeSantis