MERRY CHRISTMAS to All

Hagar

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

A very Merry Christmas to all of you, even the (gulp) dreaded liberals.  I pray that everyone’s soul shines brighter today.  May the day and season makes us all better Christians.

You would think Christmas would be the one day that “dreaded” would be a word avoided when wishing your fellow man peace and goodwill. 
As for better Christians, would Jesus have dumped a bunch of refugees out in the cold without blankets or coats on Christmas Eve?

I hope your prayer is answered, Hagar, most sincerely.  Merry Christmas to all, regardless of political persuasion.

21 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You would think Christmas would be the one day that “dreaded” would be a word avoided when wishing your fellow man peace and goodwill. 
As for better Christians, would Jesus have dumped a bunch of refugees out in the cold without blankets or coats on Christmas Eve?

I hope your prayer is answered, Hagar, most sincerely.  Merry Christmas to all, regardless of political persuasion.

How about a potus that will do his job and keep them out?  Like biden, I’m sure you think we have no problem at the border.  Are they refugees, or are they coming here illegally?  I think it was Reagan that said a country without borders is not a country.  That’s where the last two years have taken us.  I’m sure you’re happy with the liberals vote pandering.   It’s funny when the border issues come to the doorsteps of the liberals, they want no part of it.  

On 12/25/2022 at 12:35 PM, UT alum said:

It’s a mental illness at this point. These folk wake up, turn on mainstream media, and get riled up.. every single day. Especially the older retired people who have nothing better to do. Rating$

53 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

It’s a mental illness at this point. These folk wake up, turn on mainstream media, and get riled up.. every single day. Especially the older retired people who have nothing better to do. Rating$

I am older, and retired. An anomaly, perhaps, but convicted of my beliefs nonetheless.