Port Neches-Groves vs South Oak Cliff - LIVE GAME UPDATES

WOSdrummer99

9 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

I understand you are retired and this whole "computer" thing must be very daunting for you.  Just take a peek at your Casio watch and see it's 2022.  You are having debates we guys that have been on this site 15 years.  People like you come and go.  Your just an Old fart in the wind.  Go away!

Plus, your beloved and perfectly coached team lost.  It's getting cold, time for you to hibernate. 

29 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

The comments are stupid. There reaching out to a non profit. I guess another lawsuit over what?   But its okay to where Death row shirts. Im still trying to figure out if its death row records or Huntsville. Im not going to protest there shirts and there dance routine. Its not gonna win a Uil competition so each to their own. Im for PNG mascot they shouldn't change there style. Also if you don't like what is said don't support Dave Campbells by buying magazines and listening to the podcast.   

Totally your prerogative, thanks for your patronage. 

Whole hearted congratulations to PNG for your wonderful season and doing a great job of representing the Golden Triangle.  Even though I don't live there anymore,  it's always exciting to have one of our teams representing so deep in the playoffs. Wish Vidor could purge a few of your coaches, but we all know that can't happen.   Lol

10 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

At least  the LCM Bear mascot went across the field towards the Indian to settle it. We didnt go on social media in those days. I miss the 90’s. We came back in the second half and won that game too!

So they lost the scuffle AND the game?? Damn. 🤦🏾‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

I understand you are retired and this whole "computer" thing must be very daunting for you.  Just take a peek at your Casio watch and see it's 2022.  You are having debates we guys that have been on this site 15 years.  People like you come and go.  You’re just an Old fart in the wind.  Go away!

I’ve been on this site just as long bud…try again 

PNG had a extremely great year.  Especially having a new coaching staff and also a new system to learn.  To be able to advance to the championship game was an outstanding accomplishment.  Year in and year out, it will always be difficult for high schools similar to PNG to make deep runs in playoffs much less win it all.  Competing against all the schools with open enrollment will be a steep hill to climb.  Congrats to the football players as well as all the other student activities around this team.  Coaches, continue the positive attitude you have shared with these young men.  PNG football is back and I see a lot of bright futures ahead. 

1 hour ago, Matthew328 said:

No you're right...IMO it is wild..its a lot...I dont care for it, maybe that's less subtle and clears it up.

But as I've said my personal opinion on the matter isn't important, I'm a big believer in local control when it comes to schools and if that's what PNG wants to do then that's their prerogative...

What’s your opinion on Jerry Jones and AT&T stadium? Surely, if your butt hurt over PNG mascot, then you would be upset over the recent picture of Jerry Jones in school.

12 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

What’s your opinion on Jerry Jones and AT&T stadium? Surely, if your butt hurt over PNG mascot, then you would be upset over the recent picture of Jerry Jones in school.

It's not a great look for Mr. Jones, but he was also 14 years old at that time so I am a little more forgiving of poor choices made by children, so honestly no I wasn't too upset about it. I also believe people evolve as they age, mature and have different life experiences and I'm sure Mr. Jones has as well. 

As for AT&T Stadium its the nicest stadium in the state, it is an amazing facility 

1 minute ago, Matthew328 said:

It's not a great look for Mr. Jones, but he was also 14 years old at that time so I am a little more forgiving of poor choices made by children, so honestly no I wasn't too upset about it. I also believe people evolve as they age, mature and have different life experiences and I'm sure Mr. Jones has as well. 

As for AT&T Stadium its the nicest stadium in the state, it is an amazing facility 

All about $$$$$$$$$ 25.00 to park, 20.00 for a ticket and anyone who doesn’t live in the DFW area 200.00+ for hotel, Gas and food! Not counting the overpriced stadium food. 

Im okay going back to using high school and college stadiums. 

1 minute ago, PNGFaithful said:

All about $$$$$$$$$ 25.00 to park, 20.00 for a ticket and anyone who doesn’t live in the DFW area 200.00+ for hotel, Gas and food! Not counting the overpriced stadium food. 

Im okay going back to using high school and college stadiums. 

20$ per ticket isnt bad if you factor in the 3 game aspect of things. 

UIL's never going back to the way it was IMO and I dont think the schools want to go back...they make good money off the state games as well...

6 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

Yeah not bad for 3 games, but it’ll cost you 300.00 to eat and drink. 

They usually will allow to bring an empty water bottle in and so what most of my friends who go as fans (and are budget conscious) do is they eat a big breakfast before going,,bring their water bottles in and fill those up...and maybe buy one meal inside the stadium....

9 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

They usually will allow to bring an empty water bottle in and so what most of my friends who go as fans (and are budget conscious) do is they eat a big breakfast before going,,bring their water bottles in and fill those up...and maybe buy one meal inside the stadium....

What about families with kids?

31 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

What about families with kids?

I think if you want to make it an all-day thing you basically try to do the same thing. Having kids makes things 1) harder 2) more expensive no matter what event it is.

Most younger children dont have the attention span to sit at a stadium for 12 hours watching football either, a lot of the families w/kids that I know tend to only go to one game per day and they simply dont eat at the stadium...if you do stay for the day the best way to be budget conscious is do the exact same thing......pro-tip the Philly Cheesesteak is massive...big enough to split into two for kiddos

I thought the stadium was nice, but not impressed with seating in stadium. I actually like watching football in NRG better. What was the deal with not opening the end zone on first level?

Also, the attendance numbers for 6A were higher then the day before which I find questionable. If you look at pics of both days, it sure seems to show Friday night larger then Saturday night.

14 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

I think if you want to make it an all-day thing you basically try to do the same thing. Having kids makes things 1) harder 2) more expensive no matter what event it is.

Most younger children dont have the attention span to sit at a stadium for 12 hours watching football either, a lot of the families w/kids that I know tend to only go to one game per day and they simply dont eat at the stadium...if you do stay for the day the best way to be budget conscious is do the exact same thing......pro-tip the Philly Cheesesteak is massive...big enough to split into two for kiddos

Two words Brisket Nachos one order of that filled me up the whole day 

13 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I thought the stadium was nice, but not impressed with seating in stadium. I actually like watching football in NRG better. What was the deal with not opening the end zone on first level?

Also, the attendance numbers for 6A were higher then the day before which I find questionable. If you look at pics of both days, it sure seems to show Friday night larger then Saturday night.

I actually thought the number was lower on Friday night than what they put out. 🤷🏾‍♂️